CHAPTER 5

Dyana outfit in the MM!

TERIUS  POV

Bruh I fucked up, bad. I know that Anthony's hella mad at me. I finished getting dressed and hopped into one of my cars. I know exactly where he is.

At the Graveyard

I walked through the graveyard passing all types of tombstones until I saw Ant. I got closer to him and sat next to him.

Me: Ant-

Ant: Leave me alone you dark skin motherfucker!

Well damn!

Me: Baby let me explain, please!

Ant: Sure, tell me the oh so great reason why you cheated on somebody who's had it down for yo ungrateful ass for two years. TWO MOTHER FUCKING YEARS I've had it down for you! So yes, give me a good ass reason why you cheated on a real nigga.

I just got silent.

Ant: Yea, I thought so

Then he got up and walked to his car. Then he just left. I sighed and walked over to mine. I drove off to ABC liquor and walked in. I grabbed all of the strongest shit and paid for it. All I know is that I'm gonna be high and wasted .

DYANA POV

Me: KJ come here so I can get you dressed!

He came running naked and wet from somewhere in the house.

Me: Why you still wet?

KJ: Twowel

He pointed to the towel and I just shook my head. I dried him off then lotion him up. I put on his boxers and started to get him dressed. I put him in some dark blue jeans. A blue polo shirt and his black polo boots. I put in his little diamond earrings and looked at my baby from a far.

Me: KJ you looking fineeeee!

KJ: I alweady know that momwy!

I laughed and picked him up. We walked into me and Kobe room to see him looking sexy.

Kobe: Bae, you look fine!

He walked over to me and licked his lips.

Me: You do too ,let's go

At the Mall

Right now were at the food court. Then this girl comes walking by and Kobe is zoned all into her ass. I got my phone and texted Nurae.

Text Convo

Me: Can u come pick me up from the Avenues? I'll explain y later.

QveenRae: Girl I gotchu.

End of Text Convo

I looked up to see that he was gone. After a while he came back and I saw lipstick on his shirt. I just got up and walked away. I walked outside and I heard him calling after me. I've had it.

Kobe: Baby i-

Me: Were over, I'll be back tomorrow to get me and KJ's things. Call me when you wanna see him

I saw Nurae's car pull up . Before he could say anything  I got in her car and left.

ANTHONY POV

???: OH MY FUCKING GOD ANT IM BOUT TO CUM!

Me: Hold that shit dre!

Then I felt my climax build

Me: NOW!

We both came together. See Terius is on that cheating shit and I'm tired of being hurt by him.

He's gonna taste his own medicine.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please read my other books!

|Vote✔...|

|Comment...|

|Share...|

Thanks a for getting this book to 2.81k reads!

Thanks for your support!

~kiki