Another Number Counted.

Pitch black eyes, seductive smile as you stare. Looked away in shyness as I met your gaze. Words of gold- whispers of diamond. Needs and urges to be met I say. A soft touch of hurt skimmed itself over my skin and into my nerves, creating a silk chain wrapping itself around each part of my body holding me back away from you each and every time. 

I planted trust in your heart on a cold December. But you plucked its leaves day by day until finally I stared at the last bit of hope which was threatening to fall at the edge of its destiny.

But it doesn't stop there, your sense of control and power held me with comfort, but it let go, letting me fall deep down the pit of earth. And you’d pull at the strings attached, sometimes saving me from this fallen descent but then letting me go again.

Despite the shivers that I constantly ignore, I will always pass you with a smile that shows satisfaction but the tears will stay locked away until you find their key.  

Started with a joke, ending with a tragedy, and lasting the life time that I will never see.  Your advice- a pot of gold that weighs down my morals and yet a hypocrite such as your heart will never succeed.

I detest you yet I’m magnetized towards you unwillingly, never getting rid of the heavy burden hanging down on my fingertips about to lose control.

When you finally give up to my kindness you will kneel before me and beg for forgiveness because you would have been slapped by the burden of your torture.

And as you’re finally mine, I fall to my knees, leveled my eyes to yours and felt your lips – worn out by the many senseless kisses from your past. I fell into your arms and touched the skin that has been touched many hundreds of times before me. A used soul.

A soul, which has been pulled along by miniskirts, tight tops and pink glossy lip-gloss. Love was never on his agenda and never will it be.

But he still tilted his head and leaned in to pull me into one of his trances. But I pulled away- far away- walked off from being one of the many millions who have been pulled in.

I wasn't going to be another number counted.

 It’s a joke ending in tragedy.