Love in a girl's perspective.

I don’t want to tell him how I feel, because he’s different, it’s not easy. He’s the kind of guy who doesn’t know how to react to emotions and feelings and that kills me.

He’s the kind of guy who is so insecure about himself and most probably won’t believe me, or find it awkward and that also kills me inside. He can get any girl he wants and get whatever he wants from them easily and that slightly scares me, it makes me feel doubtful all the time, even though he said he liked me, he’s not saying much about it, part of me so badly wants him to say something but the other part is scared to find out and get hurt once again, I feel that I’m getting too attached to him, but I also feel that we both have different motives that we’re both not very clear about.

But I want to tell him everything, everything about how I miss him so much at times that I would give anything for a hug from him, just one long hug, I want to tell him how he’s such an a amazing person, how one message from him can make me smile for so long, about how I skip a heartbeat every time he says my name or the way he smiles, how talking to him late at night keeps me company and keeps me feeling warm inside, how I love it when he laughs and calls me ‘babe’ or when he claims he owns me and says ‘you’re all mine’’ I guess after all this I became too attached to him, now I’m always scared that one day I’m going to find out he likes someone else and maybe that one day he didn’t means all the things he said, because I love him so much, and I don’t know what would happen to me if I ever lost him in anyway. I want to tell him so badly but I’m way too scared to do it because I know that when you confess to someone they never see you in the same way again and I don’t want that.