Healer

Hearing the name they gave me "A Healer ?" I asked, what in the world of sick jokes is this ?

But they were serious

This was definetly not a joke to them

Ravn put his sword down on the table, and soon everyone else followed and the table glowed with each sword a sign flashed, glowing indicating its presence. Ravn looked up "Years ago, our Six Kingdoms were united and thriving" ... "Our grandparents and parents before us they ruled these Six Kingdoms with justice, our people were happy and safe. Most of us you have met and Keonhee will be here in some time"

Yeah the one with the weird complexion

"We were strong and very ... different" ... "We had magic"

Not only that I heard the word Healer but now Magic ?

"We used it purely for good, no one other than few chosen people was allowed to unveil its secrets but we got betrayed" ... "The betrayal was way deeper than we thought and hit our Kingdoms really hard, someone has opened Pandora's box and released pure Evil in this world" Ravn stopped for a second looking up to see the faces of his friends around him.

"What kind of Evil ?" I asked

"Monsters, witches, dark magic ... killed our people, our families, our friends, burnt down our Six Kingdoms, killed our crops, filthed our water and took our loved ones" and he stopped at that sentence *Took our loved ones* I wondered who they took

"And that's why we ran to this place, the 7th Kingdom, helping as many people as we can, protecting them from the dark that lives beyond the walls of this castle and fighting every single day to get back what once was ours"

I took in a deep breath, this place, this story ... these boys, seemed to have gone through a lot but what does it have to do with me ?

"Why am I a Healer ? ... What's a Healder in the first place ?"

A sad smile formed on Ravn's face "Among the few people we trusted back then, some of them had magic in them, used it to help others, cure the sick, releave the pain, even talk to animals ... grow trees, save plants, they were magical but the night we got crossed over, He, killed all of them, every single one"

"A massacre" Hwanwoong exclaimed baring the heaviest heart of all "They were my people, my Kingdom was famous for born with magic, only few of us are left"

"But for years there was a rumor" Ravn continued "Few days before we got crossed, a baby was born, knowing of their fate, the baby's parents hid the baby away, somewhere that no one will ever be able to find it or hurt it"

All eyes on me

"A baby of a Healer's blood" Hwanwoong said walking over to me "With magic inside" staring at like me as if he just found something so dear that he has lost so long ago.

I stepped back "No, no" I shocked on my own breaths ..."I'm not who you think I am, you got the wrong peron ... I-I have no magic in me ... I-I'm a nobody"

"Please" Hwanwoong looking at me with pleading eyes "Think about it ? The day you were taken to that world, did someone tell you about a storm ? Thunder ?"

My eyes widened "H-how did you ...?"

"That's how they brought you there, that's how We descended in your world, it's portal" Hwanwoong taking closer steps towards me "Your magic might not have worked on Earth but it might work here ... We took a long shot at descending there, we never thought that we would actually find you"

"All we heard were rumors" Leedo said, his voice deep "I voted against it, I never thought that it would be worth the time and efforts, we were followed and Xion got hurt"

Oh right, the purple hair guy, Xion, he was hurt. I looked at his direction

"I'm fine"

I'm hearing his voice for teh first time, so calm so ... young

He looked up at me with a smile "We understand that this is a lot for your to understand but all what we are asking is to give us a chance" he said

"Give yourself a chance" Ravn suddenly said "Maybe you'll discover so much more about yourself than you thought you would ever will"

I looked away not wanting to believe what I was told "My parents ..." I gasped "Did they ... make it ?" I asked, Hwanwoong gave a long sad stare before shaking his head

"I'm sorry" he said "None of the Healers did"

"But they fought hard" Seoho said "They fought by our side until the end, they gave their lives to the Kingdoms, to their Homes"

Deep down, I knew

A new chapter of my life was about to be written

Will I make it ?

This place is it really ... my Home ?