14

BAB 14

"My shoes!" Jiang Baiwan screamed, and subconsciously looked at the shoes. As a result, she shook her body because of her emotions. She was so scared that she hugged the tree trunk next to her. He shouted: "Ji Chen! My shoes fell off!"

Standing under the tree, Ji Chen looked up at Jiang Baiwan, his always calm and unwavering face also showed a trace of anxiety. Its just that Ji Chen has never experienced such a thing. He can only try his best to comfort Jiang Baixun and said: "Its okay, dont be afraid."

"Jiang Baiwan," Ji Chen looked at the **** the tree. Under the sun, there seemed to be a trace of warmth in his deep eyes, "It's okay, I'll continue."

Jiang Baiwan frowned. She sat on the tree and looked at Ji Chen: "Really? Is it too heavy? What if it hits you?"

"No," Ji Chen shook his head, "You believe me."

Jiang Baiwan hugged the tree next to him, still hesitating: "But what if you hurt you? The height is not too short, so Ji Chen, you still let it go aside."

Ji Chen didn't speak, but just stood there without moving, expressing his attitude in silence.

Jiang Baiwan gritted his teeth and felt that it was still not working. Just when the two were in a stalemate, Jiang Baiwan suddenly saw someone coming here. Taking a closer look, it was the actor Li Huacheng who came to participate in the recording of the show with Ji Chen.

Jiang Baiwan suddenly seemed to have seen a savior, she hurriedly shouted: "Mr. Li, Mr. Li! Could you please come over!"

Li Huacheng saw Ji Chen standing under the coconut tree from a distance, raising his head and wondering what he was looking at. He was curious when he heard a woman's voice coming from the tree. Li Huacheng took a closer look and was immediately happy: "Jiang Baiwan? Why are you on the tree?"

With that, Li Huacheng walked to Ji Chen's side, and he also raised his head to look at Jiang Baiyu on the tree, his smiling image ignored: "This tree is not that tall, but it is not short anymore. How did you get up? what?"

Jiang Baiwan sat on the tree and sighed: "I don't want to... Mr. Li, please do me a favor and take Ji Chen aside. I am afraid of hurting him."

Ji Chen frowned and wanted to persevere, but was clamped by Li Huacheng's arms. While pulling Ji Chen, the actor lazily said to him: "You can be honest and obedient, I see Mrs. Jiang. A clearer mind than you are now."

The two people pulled and pulled, after all, it was Li Huacheng who was stronger, and took him to the side when Ji Chen was not paying attention. Ji Chen just wanted to break free, but he watched Jiang Baiwan sitting on the tree stretch out his hand and threw the coconut he just picked under the tree.

The hard coconut quickly fell to the place where Ji Chen was standing just now, and immediately hit the ground with a dull "boom" sound. And the huge coconut bounced slightly on the ground, and finally rolled twice, and rolled to Ji Chen's feet before it stopped moving.

Ji Chen and Li Huacheng also seemed to have pressed the pause button. They stared at the coconut on the ground for a long time. Ji Chen's eyes were deep, and Li Huacheng quietly squeezed his sweat.

——So dangerous.

But Jiang Baiwan, who was sitting on the tree, didnt know anything about it. She was still excitedly shouting at the two people under the tree: Look, I said let Ji Chen get out of the way. If you smash it at this speed, she will definitely I smashed your head away."

The audience in front of the screen was almost laughing crazy. After a long time, these two people were talking nonchalantly.

[Ji: The speed is seventy miles, and the mood is good for your mother]