1

It was rainy and dark outside. As a woman looked out the window she sighed. Her deadpan face starting to frown a little. 

Had she really been working for this long? Blythe rose from the chair she was sitting on and stretched her body so her joints weren't as stiff.  She touched on her wrist to open her holophone. 

As she looked at the phone she saw that she had multiple missed calls... from the same person. Blythe chose to ignore this and turn off the holophone. 

-

The next morning Blythe slowly opened her eyes. As she exited her charge pod she heard a ring on her door. Already knowing who it was she decided to take her sweet time opening the door.  

When she opened the door she saw a blue haired lady strutting inside as if it were her own house. The blue haired lady, named Eda went towards her couch and completely relaxed her body onto it. 

Blythe looked at her and raised her eyebrows. " So?  What do you want this time?"

Eda's face showed shock. " I wouldn't just come to your house just to ask for some random favor! I came here just for you." 

Blythe stared at her. "Hmm Oh really? You came here just for me?" Although she said those words her eyes betrayed her true feelings. Eda started going on and off trying to prove her loyalty towards her and Blythe just nodded her head acting as if she was really listening.

Eda stood up from the couch and started to fake sob. " I want to get a divorce.." 

Blythe was confused. 

Eda kept crying. " You never talk to me anymore.. and your never home.." 

Blythe was very confused.

Eda looked out the window as if she was in a sad music video. " Blythe.. I think we should take a break.." 

Blythe was extremely confused. First off she most definitely didn't want this girl to be her wife and second of all if she had known she was "married" she wouldn't have let this crazy lady into her house. 

" Eda... I think you should just tell me what you want." 

Eda's crying stopped. A smile bloomed on her face. " I just wanted to go to Planet Heva with you."  Blythe sighed " You do know that you could have just said that at the beginning right?"  

"But I did say it." 

" Unfortunately" Blythe said, " I didn't hear you say that while I was ignoring your nonsense." 

Eda smiled and asked again. " So? You are gonna come with right?"  She smiled as if she already knew the answer.

Blythe sighed and just agreed. She hadn't left her house in a while so it would be nice to go outside.  

Authors Note-  This is my first time writing so if you find this I hope you enjoy. I also accept constructive criticism.