Mean To Kind: Part 2

Hello, yes, ik, I am very late with this update, I can't just randomly call sonic and be like "Do you mind speeding up my updates?", no. I'm sorry once again for the late ass update, anyways my story ain't famous, one, and two, idktbh. I'm just talking shit, you can just go ignore me now if you want. Let me know if you want more, bye-bye and have a good day, adios mi gatitas~!! ♡♡
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
•Sylvie's POV•

As soon she was about to answer, something must've came over me because all I saw when I got some consciousness back was me pinning her to the nearby wall, smirking like I was gonna do something. My eyes widened at the feeling of her lips on mine, blushing a bright red that was all too noticeable. I then awoke from whatever took over me and pulled away in an instant, falling on my ass when I jumped back in embarrassment. Popular bitch ran down the hallway in seconds, not looking back for even a glimpse. Still sitting on the floor, I thought something I wish I didn't, 'Her lips were so.....smooth...--Wait, what the fuck is wrong with me?! Wh-Why did I th-think that.....?? Stupid mind.', feeling flustered by the fact that I even thought about that.

After two minutes of having stupid thoughts, I shook my head and got up, walking back down the hallway to my left where my class is at the moment. I started staring down at the floor while walking to my class, 'What the hell even happened back there? Wh-Why did she kiss me? And where's Jess? I hope she's okay...', I thought as I pondered about the events that went down earlier. I decided to just brush it off, so I can forget already and get over the wobbliness I had felt back there when our lips touched.
As soon as I arrived in class, everyone looked at me, including Mr. Ublicoiraho who seemed a little pissed at me for being fifteen to twenty-five minutes late as always, well, very pissed actually. Mr. Ublicoiraho walked up to me and said, in an angry tone, "Why're you late, missy?", I just said "I..It's nothing....." in a casual but freaked out tone and walked away. I then sat down in my seat next to this blue-haired, nerdy-looking boy who has wore the same scarf every time he's in school, 'He looks about my age, I might talk to him and become friends.' I thought while staring over at him the whole time. He looked over at me with fright written all over him and asked, "U-Uhm, d-do you n-need something...?", I awoke from space staring at the sound of his voice, 'He sounds pretty scared, am I really that creepy.....??'. "U-Umm.., n-no, sorry for scaring you, I just wanna ask..., do you, well, like, wanna be, um, friends? Its fine if you don't, I-I'm j-just asking, i-its alright i-if you d-don't wanna.", I said as normal as I could, but I know I stuttered for sure. Blue boy stared at me as if he were deciphering whether to turn me down or accept, or maybe he thinks I'm lying about being friends, he's honestly like me in that way.

After a minute or two of staring intensely, he replied with a simple "Sure", I think I heard him mumble something after that, but its whatever. "O-Okay, see you at lunch then, bye, uh, what's your name...?", I said awkwardly as I heard the bell signal me to my next class, can't stick with blue boy forever. He began to speak, saying, "My name's Ryder Diedegri, and you are?", I just reply with "Sylvie", pretty simple. I then walked out of the classroom, waving a goodbye to Ryder before I left the room obviously.

What happened along the way to my next class was odd though, when I spotted Jess, she grabbed me by the waist and..........................
______________________
•~To be continued~•

Hey guys, let me know if you enjoyed it and want more, sorry its so damn late. I've been stressed bc of school, and some other shit. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, I need de big sleep now, so bye-bye and have a guud day, peeps, adios mi gatitos~ ♡♡