Chapter 8

AN: WWOAH! I UPDATED LIKE LITTLE OVER A MONTH OR TWO AGO AND HAD 340 AND NOW I HAVE 800 SOME?! THAT'S CRAY! THANK YOU ALL :)

Chapter 8

                    When  I woke up the next morning, I threw on my Hello Kitty robe and slippers and headed downstairs to get some breakfast. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard Ells' voice. Oh crud, I thought. Luckily there was a wall between the kitchen and the stairs so I just crouched down and prayed that nobody would notice me.

"Do we have to play hockey?" Ellington whines.

"YES!" all my brothers say in unison.

"UGH." groans Ellington.

"You would think having been best friends with us for over 5 years he would like hockey a little more." says Riker.

My feet slip and I tumble down the stairs. My brothers laugh.

"Wow. Way to not make it obvious that you were spying on us." says Rocky.

"I wasn't spying..... I was just.... eavesdropping." I say.

"Mhmm" They all say, even Ell.

"Well.. I think I'm just gonna go home. I REALLY don't wanna play hockey AGAIN." says Ell winking at me.

"Your lose." says Ross. (AN: HAHAHAHA I REALIZED THAT RHYMED AFTER I'D WRITTEN IT)

Then my brothers all leave.

 "So.... what now?" I ask.

"I don't know." he says.

"Well, I certainly don't know. I mean I've never been in a relationship." I say.

"Well... I've never been in a secret relationship." he says.

"Well... what did you and Kelly do?" I ask.

He winces when I say her name. "I don't know... we went to movies and stuff.." he says.

"We could watch a movie here!" I say.

"Okay, whatcha got?" he asks

. "Umm.. The Notebook?" I suggest.

"Ugh no. I don't wanna listen to you obsess over Ryan Gosling for 2 hours." he says. I blush.

"How about Romeo and Juliet? Do you have it?" he asks.

"Have you met Ross? Of course he has it." I say.

"Where is it?" he asks.

"Um probably in his room." I say.

"I'll go find it." he says.

"Okay.. but if Ross notices it's missing... you're DEAD." I say.

He just laughs before bounding up the stairs to Ross' room.

 We go to his house and sit on the couch in his basement. He fumbles around with the DVR for a bit before the movie finally starts. He sits next to me.

"Should I go make us some popcorn?" he asks.

"Umm... is that even a question?" I ask.

He laughs and bounds up the stairs. When he comes back down he's holding a big bowl of popcorn.

"Aww... looks like I only got one bowl.. guess we'll have to share." he says pretending to be sad.

I just roll my eyes. He sits down next to me and we share the popcorn. When it's gone he sets the bowl down. Then he does that fake yawn thing and puts his arm around me. I just grin and lay my head  on his shoulder.

"That move was so cheesy." I say.

"I know." he says grinning.

"Then again, so are you." I say.

"Hey!" he exclaims.

"But I love that." I say smiling and kissing him on the cheek.

  It's then that we hear my brothers enter through his front door clammering around in all their hockey gear. "Ellington?"

                AN:  I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG. GO COMPLAIN TO MY EVIL TEACHERS  IF YOU'RE MAD AT ME.