𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

F/n = friends name

"You sent a picture of yourself in lingerie...to a random, really?" F/n raised a brow resting their chin on the palm of their hand.
The looks of absolute astonishment painted onto their face, suddenly making you embarrassed of the silly mistake you made. Honestly, not only is it unsafe to send nudes in general but when it's a random person who claims to be the Kuroo, king of Tokyo or whatever,  it's even worse. How could you have been so...silly? Nodding to her question, looking to the side out of shame now knowing your picture is on some creeps phone, possibly spreading to even more creeps.

"Listen, I really thought it was you, don't give me that face." You say rubbing the side of your arm, now making contact with your friend. 

"You idiot, it could be anyone behind the screen, like an old no life having creep." F/n said rolling their eyes. Unfortunately they were right. You have no idea who received those pictures. It could be a serial killer or worse James Charles.
"I know F/n! That's literally what I told the random who was acting all high and mighty...as if i purposely sent them nudes!!" You rambled,
"They said they were Kuroo." You laughed taking a sip of your drink. It was a cool day Thursday, around noon, probably 60 something degrees. After the events of last night you had decided to meet up with your friend at the park. The area was private, not many people around except occasional dog walkers,  was your guys' spot. You both had laid a blanket out, talking about recent events, and enjoying each other's presence, oh and of course for your guys' weekly smoke sesh. No matter how busy you both are with classes and overdue assignments, you always make time to hang out with F/n.

"Kuroo that hot volleyball player?!" F/N questioned holding in their laugh but still letting out a little snort.

"Can you imagine...he's rich I'd be set for life." You thought, taking a moment to daydream how life would be like as the girlfriend or maybe even wife to a famous sports player would be like. The paparazzi, the interviews, the vlogs. And all for the price of what? Having to leave your entire life behind and lose any type of privacy you were able to have before? Is it all even worth it?

"You should text him, what if he really is Kuroo, you never know." F/N replied with a sly look on their face.
"Yea fucking right" You laugh,
"No seriously, maybe you could sell feet pics to them for some real cash you feel?" L/n explains all serious like, hands moving as they talk to further express the 'point' they're trying to make.

"You switch up fast huh?" You laugh,
"Just wanna have a rich best friend ," They retort back, a smile still glued to their face.

⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

You and F/n say your goodbyes and go your separate ways. Your humble little apartment complex had been a walking distance to the park and pretty much everything in your area. Hands in jacket pocket, eyes forward, you can't help but feel a set of eyes watching the back of your neck, as if someone was staring, watching your every move. You quickly turn around, ready to face the worse but you're met with nothing but the same empty sidewalk you walk down multiple times a week. The moon shines brightly lighting up the night sky and the stars shine dimly above, clearly because of the urban area filled with pollution You had always wanted to see the stars in its bare form. People admire stars all the time, wherever they are, but you? You'd like to see the stars in their bare form. Just away from everyone as the sky holds the blanket of stars over it, but, you're not stable enough for a vacation at the moment and, you don't know if you ever will be able to.

After reaching your apartment complex, you quickly yet a little clumsily grab your keys and unlock your door, quickly locking it and putting the chain on once inside. Living alone can be scary. It's always so quiet, gets you all paranoid. And lately, since the photo incident, it's been even scarier.

[###-###-### has sent a message]

"Oh great, the old creep." You thought.

###-###-###
let's talk more?
or do i still need to prove i'm kuroo

You
you dont give up huh?
idgaf if you're kuroo or not.
you're a weirdo for accepting my nudes
###-###-###
i mean cmon i was curious at first
maybe a little bored
but you're pretty so ?

You
hm
why shouldnt i think ur sum serial killer out for my life
or some type of stalker.

[1,000 dollars have been sent to your CashMe by user Tkuroo!!]

###-###-###
that enough proof for u?
i got more comin
if you let me

You
well then.

i was gonna delete the old version but decided to rewrite it yay <3

anyway

its not a continuation sorry but

read it if youd like !!

⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩.❞