two

Being one of the  highest ranked nurses in the country, definitely had its perks and downfalls. Molly however is a great example of one. She gets up around 6am, gets the clinics ready, keeps herself occupied till 12, then finds something else to do with her day.

But recently the head executives have been stricter than usual with threats of an upcoming war which could start at an unknown time and place.

Today was going to be a long day for the nurses and pilots, considered of needles and eyesight exams.

————

Mollys Pov:

'Five hours down, one more to go.' I thought to myself while prepping yet another needle, in a station next to my best friends Betty and Barbra.

"Daniel Walker!" I called out looking over the form quickly and was about to clink the needle when I realized who's name I just called. I slowly put the needle down and looked over my shoulder, my straight dirty blonde hair flying perfectly over my shoulder while my blue eyes glistened in the sun rays beaming in.

A man with dark chocolate brown hair and eyes, with a muscular frame stood there with wide arms and a sweet smile. A feeling of refreshment washed over me as I saw my old friend in great condition.

I smiled widely and ran into the arms I called home. He placed me down and spun me in a circle, taking in my appearance.

"Hello Mr. Walker." I giggled softly and he chuckled softly. "Hello Miss Rosco." He says in a low sweet voice, his accent obviously showing.

"Good to see you doing well." I smile as I walk back over and clink the needle. "I could say the same for you-" He says but ends with a groan when I finish with the needle.

"Oh did I hit the bone?" I joke and he grunts, but starts laughing. "Oh get up, Walker! You need to get your eyesight exam done." I say with a fake stern voice and cross my arms sarcastically.

"Yeah, Yeah." He says and brings me into yet another hug. "See you 'round Rosco." He says and walks off. "See ya Walker." I smile lightly and cleaned out my station, since I'm down there for today and we're going to New York City tomorrow night.

————

*clank*

There was a loud clank, followed by a thud and a groan in Evelyn's station. I rushed over and saw a very talk a muscular man sitting up on the ground holding his nose.

"Ev, go get an ice pack!" I say trying to hide my giggle. She smiles, trying to hide her laugh and rushes to the freezer in the back room.

I helped him up and got a good look at him, the familiar honey eyes warm me up with comfort making me smile. "Out of all the places, Rafe McCawley." I joke with a smile and he hugs me tightly as Evelyn comes back with a sad face and ice pack.

"Thank you, Ev! You know my old friends Rafe and and Danny? Well this one is Rafe, take care of him." I whisper the last part making her smile widely as I walk away.

Who would've thought after all this time I'd find my best friends at a clinic.