Prologue IV

The last party night, everybody was feeling exhausted, just some young ones and drunk adults were walking on the streets, while the rest was in their homes, ready for a big rest.

But inside the King's castle, noone was tired, in fact, screams could be heard inside the Royal room. "Don't talk like me that way woman! Remember I am your King, your husband and your owner Suzzanne" threatened Qadamlander.

"You don't talk to me that way! You without me are nothing, thanks to me you are here now! If it wasn't for my father that helped you out when you were on the streets, you would have been died of famine, you fucking bastard!" The Queen tried to open the bedroom's door, but Qadamlander grabbed her shoulder, made her turn around, and slapped her strongly on the face. A lightning shone in the sky, and its thunder sounded right after it. Suzzanne was on the marble floor, with blood running through her chin.

She had never let someone humiliate her that way, she was strong, she always stood out, always being the boss, the chief, being the owner of her father's company, never letting people go through her, but more than that, never letting those monsters called Men control her.

Rita started crying in her crib, and the wind put out the candles.

Suzzanne lifted up, and confronted her husband.

A lightning crashed near the Castle, and a house started burning, giving the room a gloomy illumination.

Another hand flew to the Queen's cheek, and threw her on the night stand, making the tray with the dinner fall on the floor.

The rain started, and put out the houses' fires, Makin the room go dark, with just the sporadic lightnings to light it.

That gave Suzzanne an opportunity, and hid a sharp knife under her sleeve. Rita's screams were just background noice, just as the raindrops, the thunders, or her husband's roars. "You will obey me!, You'll do as I say! I'm your owner! The only man you have at your side! Your father is dead Suzzanne! Dead! What would you do without me?! You wouldn't be able to go anywhere, you'd die like the other spinsters, or you'd become a fat whore!"

Silence.

She only heard her heartbeat, blood running through her body, her fast breath. And the hate. The hate was like a continuous drum beating, calling for War, asking her to take the las step.

She reached Qadamlander, who looked at her disgusted. "So now you come back to me, ah? You'll obey me now, bitch?" He asked, grabbing her face hardly.

She just sighed. And the storm worsened.

&

Jeong-ui went out of her bathtub full of roses, and looked herself in the mirror while her slaves dried her with soft towels. She watched her body head to toes, focusing on her slim but strong arms, capable of wielding the sword and the shield at the same time. She looked at her legs, tall and agile, ready to dodge the enemy's attacks. She was grateful she didn't have big breasts, they would have been a big trouble during battle, and she'd probably ended up dead. Her black and long hair went down her back like a tar Fall, and rested on her hips. Her face looked beautifully sculpted, slim, narrow, and dark eyes, like cats, accompanied by slim and red lips.

Completely dried, she got changed into a pale coloured gown, and went out to her interior garden, where her beautiful Battle Tiger was waiting for her. "C'mon Phoenix, we have to be polite with our visitor."