Class

(A/N So i'm going to make all the ships in the same class as each other (except Asanoya) because it's easy :/ )

Suga POV

As Daichi and I walked to class I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I guess it's because i'm the "new girl". As I walked down the hall I heard things like,

"Woah! Who is that?"

"Is she new?"

"I don't know. I've never seen her before."

"She's cute."

Daichi must have heard these to because he moved a little bit closer to me.

I laughed internally (?) at his possessiveness and continued walking.

~~~~~~~~

I walked into class just before the bell rang. The teacher walked in and started class.

"Good morning. As you can see we have a new student starting this morning. Could you come up and introduce yourself please?" She gestured for me to come to the front of the classroom.

"Hello! I'm Sugawara Kou! It's nice to meet you all."

I smiled and I saw all of the boys in the room melt. I also saw some of the girls whispering to each other while staring maliciously at me.

I walked back to my seat and pulled out my binder. The teacher started today's lesson and I started to take notes, un-aware of all the stares I was receiving. (A/N Nice receive captain! I'm sorry i'll stop.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamaguchi POV

As I walked down the hallway to my classroom I was receiving more stares than usual. I mean, normally the stares were malicious and demeaning, but this time they were, lustful?

Which wasn't better at all.

Tsukki didn't have his headphones on like normal witch I found strange. When we reached our classroom he opened the door for me, witch was also strange.

"Thanks Tsukki!"

"Shut up, Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki!"

I walked to my desk and pulled out the previous night's homework. I felt a presence behind me and I looked up.

"You used the wrong spelling on number 6." Tsukki said.

I looked at my work to see that he was indeed right.

"Oh, thank you Tsukki!"

He only nodded and walked to his desk.

Right then the teacher ran in, apologized for being late and started the day.

"As you can see we have a new student starting today. Come up and introduce yourself."

I walked to the front of the classroom and suddenly I was very aware of everyone's eyes.

"U-um Hello. I'm Y-yamaguchi Tashi. It's nice to meet you all."

I walked back to my desk as quickly as possible without running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ennoshita POV

The walk to class was... Interesting.

Tanaka was glaring at everyone and looked ready to attack anyone who even looked at me. Multiple times I had to stop him from throwing a punch at someone.