K's words were Jesse's undoing.

He grabbed her by her waist and pressed his body against hers, their lips and tongues clashing, pushing and pulling. He was feeling so high and light-headed all at the same time, like he could literally pass-out. He clung onto K's kisses, holding her steady as he felt everything spinning and whirling all around him.

Jesse slid his hands from her waist down to her hips, and slowly made their way underneath his Nirvana shirt that she was wearing. His palms grazed to touch her bare behind. K was indeed not wearing anything under his shirt, just like she said.

K pulled away from him a bit and smiled, "I feel ticklish." She murmured, giggling against his lips. Her eyes were half closed, and Jesse couldn't take a peek into her blue irises as her dark, thick lashes were obstructing them over. K pushed Jesse onto his black, leather couch, effectively pinning him down between her legs. Her hands were already reaching for the waistband of his boxer shorts to yank them down.

"K, wait," he paused, looking up at her. "I'm just gonna go get some cond-"

"I don't like using those fuckers," she hushed while stealing kisses from him. "I'm safe... are you?"

Jesse nodded, then went on to pull down his boxers. K reached for the hem of Jesse's Nirvana shirt and pulled it up over her arms and head, now completely bare and undressed right in front of Jesse.

He stopped for a moment to look at K, worshipping her beauty. Her eyes ignited and sparked fire - despite its cool, blue, ocean shade. Her slightly parted lips were a deep shade of pink from kissing, while her cheeks were flushed into a faint rose red color. Jesse fixed his gaze on hers as she levered her knees up, resting her palms on top of his shoulders as slowly sank herself down on him - slow, easy, steady.

They gasped and moaned at the same time, reveling at the fullness and warmth that they were both feeling. K's hands travelled from Jesse's shoulder up into his nape, while her other hand lightly grabbed pulled on his dark hair as she leisurely thrusted herself in and out of him. She leaned her forehead against his, both of their eyes closed. Their shallow, ragged breaths were brushing against each other's lips.

Jesse clasped his arms hands around her back, pressing her bare chest onto his as he craved for proximity, and the feeling of her light olive skin against his. The way she slowly moved created a nice, smooth friction. It intensified the creeping sensation deep within them. It created a feeling of oneness, a feeling of pleasure that was beyond... physical.

It all felt so new to Jesse. He was feeling a force that was so strong on its own. He was wanting  for their bodies to be as close as they could possibly be, even though they were already joined as one. It was so consuming, like the pleasure almost felt like pain - if that made any sense.

K pushed his chest to make him lean on the couch, and was now relentlessly straddling herself above him. She brushed her long hair with her fingers, all the way through to the back of her head.

Jesse tipped his head back onto the lean of the couch, all of a sudden feeling a familiar rush of sensation down his groin. He looked back at K as she moved, and lightly clawed his fingers onto her waist. "K, slow down, slow down... slow down," he begged, then reached for the sides of her face. "I want to kiss you." He mumbled under his breath. He didn't have sex for two weeks, and he was sure as hell didn't want it all to end that fast and abrupt. He wanted to savor K, every bit of her.

She smiled, panting, then pressed her lips onto Jesse's while he was still inside her.

Time ceased to exist and nothing else mattered in the whole world for Jesse. At some point during the entire dream-like experience of kissing and having sex with K, he vaguely wondered how he can freeze that moment in time or bottle up that feeling.

Jesse stood up from the couch and carried K to his bed, her legs wrapped around his waist, their lips not parting. He laid her carefully on the mattress and hovered on top of her, nuzzling and kissing her neck, her clavicle, her sternum, the trail down her belly button, the insides of her thighs.

"Fuck," K hissed, tipping her head and arching her back upwards as Jesse went down on her. She grabbed on tight to the blanket. K pressed her eyelids shut and tried so hard to suppress her loud moans, biting the back of her hand as she started to feel a rolling wave of pleasure. She attempted to push Jesse's head away. But he kept on going, fighting her protests until her entirety convulsed into a mind-numbing orgasm. She no longer held back. She whimpered and moaned as she reached climax, cussing and calling out Jesse's name at the same time.

Jesse knelt between her thighs and reached for K's waist, pulling her to him. He hovered on top of her and was kissing on her neck and shoulders.

She was running out of breath, panting, wild-eyed and flushed. Her long hair was beautifully sprawled all around her head.

Jesse ran his fingers through her soft hair, holding the back of her head as he slowly thrusted himself into her. He drew in a sharp breath through his mouth and grunted through closed eyes.

They started to move in sync. Jesse kept pushing and pulling himself from her, and K was meeting him with every thrust. She lightly tugged on his hair, and lifted her head to press her lips to his. They kissed fervently as Jesse continued to move at an unabated pace, their nerves awakening to a higher state of bliss as the slow build up dissipated and crawled away into their senses.

K's body started to quiver again, her lower chest, hips, and legs were caught up in anticipatory elation. She cried out, releasing all the built up tension that was inside of her. It felt like total bliss, with Jesse increasing his pace, watching her come apart underneath him. He was feeling pleasure, wanting, craving and anticipating all at the same time. It was bringing him to his own euphoria.

It wasn't long until he felt a massive energy rush consuming his whole body. He let his mind take full control, releasing a beautiful and blissful energy in waves. He groaned against her ear, then kissed her with such fire as he emptied himself inside her.

Jesse collapsed on top of her, diminished and totally breathless. He carefully rolled over to K's side and lay on his back, exhausted and content. K was feeling all the same.

They just listened to each other's breathing for minutes, glancing and smiling as they looked at each other sideways, no words uttered and said.

Though there was this one thing on Jesse's mind, and he was badly itching to say it.

K turned to Jesse and lay sideways facing him. "What is it?" She softly whispered, her eyes gleaming with post-coital bliss. She lifted her hand and grazed her index finger over Jesse's sideburn, then down his jawline.

He took a deep breath and gazed at K, his eyes flooding with sincerity. "You're so beautiful," he uttered, looking straight deep into her eyes. There was something more, and he just couldn't hold it in any longer. "Stay the night," he asked of her, almost a plea.

A smile crept up on the corners of her lips. "'Kay," she assent, lightly nodding her head in agreement.

"Come here," he coaxed. Jesse propped his arm towards her, reached for K and rested her head on his shoulder. "I want to hold you." Words he never thought he would say even in his deathbed.

Jesse held K tight in his arms, cuddling her until he fell asleep.