Hulu and Do You (Ft. Reddi-Wip)

"So what's on for tonight?" K asked Jesse, whose attention was solely fixed on the TV, checking out the different shows, movies and series.

Jesse pouted, still flicking back and forth on the remote buttons to browse for different titles. "Hmm, I don't know," he answered absentmindedly. "Though there is this new show, looks interesting enough. Um, it's titled 69-something." He muttered, trying to recall the complete title of the show - which was actually a documentary about a rapper. He looked up at K with a big smile, knowing all too well that with her dirty mind she'd come up with a raunchy but hilarious response.

He was totally right.

"Baby, we're not watching porn. That's lame." She chortled. She placed the big bowl of freshly cooked popcorn on the coffee table and sat down beside Jesse on the couch, tucking her feet under her legs. The whole living room started to smell like microwaved butter. "I'd rather we make our own amateur video instead." K raised her eyebrows at him suggestively.

"Don't give me an idea," he leaned towards K and playfully bit on her earlobe.

"Meh, let's save that for some other time." She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it all in Jesse's face to shut his filthy mouth up.

It was TV night. Something they always looked forward to during Thursdays; both of them dressed just in their tees and underwear, lying down and cuddling close next to each on the couch while snacking on junk food. They always made it a point to catch up on their favorite TV shows, a whole evening just dedicated for some screen time - and boning, of course. May or may not be in that order, or could be both those two things at the same time. 'Cause why the hell not?

Jesse has been switching to different streaming platforms for a couple of minutes now. There were lots of really cool new shows he wanted to watch. But he was saving the best ones after they've had sex. Because, who was he kidding, the first hour both of them spent lying down on the couch wasn't really dedicated for watching. It was for hanky-panky.

"How about you switch to Hulu, and then we watch The Handmaid's Tale?" K suggested, snuggling next to Jesse. "The driver guy is hot!" She trilled as she chomped on bits of popcorn.

Jesse gave her a deadly side-eye, slowly switching his gaze from the screen to her. "You mean Max Minghella?"

"Yes, that dude." She guffawed, knowing how well Jesse could get real jealous sometimes. "He's cute, right babe? And that sex scene he did with Elisabeth Moss was really scorching hot!"

"Pfft," he snorted and rolled his eyes, turning his attention back to the TV as he flicked the remote control. K really enjoys it when she busts his balls and scrambles his brain. But he loved playing along with her mind games, too - especially when he already gets the upper hand. "You know who else is hot on that show? Alexis Bledel, that other handmaid. You know - dark hair, intense blue eyes, cute lips." He smirked.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" She narrowed her eyes at him.

"Are you feeling jealous?" He yammered, giggling over his little triumph.

K threw some popcorn at him. "Yes. And you're not allowed to make me feel jealous. That's my game!" She moved away from Jesse and sat at the opposite end of the couch.

"Oh, babe. You're crazy. Come here," he chuckled, pulling on K's ankles so that her bare legs were rested above his thighs. She was just wearing pink cotton panties and his white NYU Tisch hoodie - it was an old ratty thing Jesse had since college, but it was super soft and comfy. K always loved wearing his shirts and hoodies. "I'm just kidding, okay? I only have the hots for you and you know that." He reached for the hem of the hoodie and checked if K was wearing a bra - nada.