22 - Narration

Monsta X

"Shownu hyung, the girls are all angry to her" I.M said worriedly, sitting beside shownu.

Shownu sighed. "Yeah, I'm worried about her"

I.M lean on his shoulder and look at his cellphone. He's wondering why alz_kyun is not messaging him since yesterday. I.M shake his head thinking why would he wait for a fan account to message him.

"What's your problem?" Shownu asked. "You look pissed"

"It's nothing, hyung"

"You don't want to talk about it?" Shownu asked in a low tone. I.M change his position and rest his head on the sofa.

"It's just that I'm waiting for someone to message me" he slowly said.

"Who? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, hyung--"

"Hey, what's with the face? Don't worry guys, we can fix the problem" minhyuk appeared, sitting with them.

"Yeah, for sure" shownu said.

"We're all in kihyun's room, you don't want to go there?"

"We know. We're just talkin about something" I.M said.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What is this all about?"

"He said he's waiting for someone to message him" shownu said, making I.M pout.

Minhyuk got shocked by what shownu said.

"Is it a girl?!" he asked with a high pitched tone.

"Shhh" I.M asked, making them laugh.

Minhyuk stare at I.M suspiciously. "Okay, no secret okay? Just go to kihyun's room later, we're comforting her"

Shownu and I.M nodded.

________________________________________

Aliah's POV

The door open as minhyuk enters with a snacks on his hand. He sit beside me on the floor.

"Aliah, it's our fault too because we didn't think that some fans are going to see us" kihyun started.

Wonho nods too.

"It's fine" i smiled.

"Just don't read any comments because sometimes they are mean" hyungwon said.

"Guys, its okay. Cheer up!" I lighten up the mood. It's so sad here and they blaming their selves.

"By the way, where's shownu and I.M?" jooheon asked.

"They're talking downstairs, maybe a heart to heart talk" minhyuk said.

I stare at minhyuk. A heart to heart talk? Are they allowed to have a girlfriend? What if ... Is it I.M?

"Wait..what do you mean?" Kihyun asked, all the members are waiting for minhyuk's answer.

Minhyuk went closely and talk in a low tone. "I sit beside them awhile ago and I.M said that they're just talking. I.M looks miserable so i asked what is it. Shownu hyung said that our maknae is waiting for someone to message him"

Hyungwon laughed. "Someone?"

I felt a little pain in my chest.

"Is he dating someone?" I manage to asked.

The other members looked at me when i asked the question. Minhyuk stare at me suspiciously and the others shake their head.

"I don't think so" kihyun said.

"There is someone who's chatting I.M" hyungwon said.

"And?" Jooheon asked, patiently waiting for the answer.

"The name on Instagram is alz_kyun" My eyes get bigger, staring at hyungwon. I cough a little and stand up.

"I'll go get some water"

Kihyun and wonho nodded while minhyuk and jooheon is wondering.

I went to the kitchen and drink some water. He's waiting for my messages? I hurriedly took my cellphone and click my Instagram. I switched to my fan account and clicked his name.

Instagram

imnameim.

A little late good morning here, baby! I'm sorry im busyyyy:((( What are you doing? Did you eat already? By the way, i saw the news that shownu oppa is dating someone. I know that it's not true. Don't worry, oppa im here. Just tell me if you have a problem or if you need a shoulder. You can call me too if you want. Stay healthy, okay? I love youuu:)❤️🤗

Sent.

I sit on the chair and wait for his answer.

*Beep*

I immediately looked at my phone when it vibrates.

imnameim liked your message.

*Beep*

I.M reply:

Thank you for being here:)

I smile reading his reply and liked his message.

"Just as I thought, you're the one who's messaging our maknae"

My heart jump as minhyuk appears on my back, smiling widely. I held my chest because it's beating so fast!

He sit beside me. "That's my secret. Before we all met, i already messaging him using the fan account that i make. So, please, can we keep it as a secret?" I said seriously.

He nods. "But why did you say that i am your bias?"

I laughed. "Because I don't want to make him uncomfortable. Sorry"

"You really like him?"

I nod and smile shyly. He pat my head.

"It's shocking that he's replying to your messages--holyshit!"

"What?" I nervously asked.

"You are the alz_kyun? I remember you! You comment on my picture" minhyuk said laughing.

We laughed together.

Someone coughs making us quiet. We looked at shownu who enter the kitchen. We stare at him as he drink the water. We're wondering if he heard something.

"Shownu hyung" minhyuk said.

"Yeah?"

"Did you hear something?"

Shownu nods making us stare to each other.

"Aliah, I'm sorry again for the trouble. We still don't want to change you, okay? We'll protect you. And by the way, I.M is really happy when he received the message" shownu said, smiling.

I nod at him and smile.

Minhyuk tease me with his stare making me blush.