39 - Narration

I.M' s POV

I woke up with a weird feeling. I groaned as i feel that i want to sleep again. I just realized that i have dream. A long dream about someone.

Who is she?

But I can't remember her face. It's blurry and i want to see her again. I want to see her clearly. Why do i feel like this? Why am i dreaming about her? I don't remember everything but all i know is we're happy together. My hyungs and all of us are celebrating together. I sigh and get up.

"You woke up late, that's new" kihyun said.

"Maybe he dream all night" minhyuk said and laughed.

I went back to the room and saw shownu hyung playing games on his cellphone on his bed.

"Shownu hyung"

Shownu looked at I.M "oh goodmorning"

"I have a weird dream, hyung" i.m said, looking so confused.

"What is it?" Shownu asked and get rid of his cellphone.

"Well, i dream about a girl. It's a very long dream, hyung. Uh, that's it! We met at the cafe and I don't know. We're together and you guys too are close with her" i said, thinking about the other scenarios.

"Oh, really? That's weird" shownu said.

Minhyuk come in the room.

"Hey guys, what's with the face?" minhyuk asked and sit beside me.

I shrugged while shownu speak up.

"He have a weird dream about someone"

Minhyuk looked at me, looking shocked. "What dream?"

"About a girl, I don't know but i feel like we're not friends but my girlfriend"

"I have a dream too! We're all at the resort having fun and the girl is with us too. In my dream, you revealed that you're dating" minhyuk said as i slowly recognized that scenario in my dream.

"Yeah, that's it! But i didn't see her face, it's blurry"

"Really? But in my dream, i can see her clearly"

Shownu is confused because he didn't dream anything.

"What? Can you draw her or paint? I know that you can paint her" i said pleading.

"Okay fine"

I expect that the other members have a dream on it but it goes that we are the only one who have a weird dream. Is that girl have a connection with me, by any chance?

God, let me meet her again...

But not on my dream anymore..