Chapter 21

It's been a month now since Nate has passed away, we are all still very sad, especially Sam.

Mack was super depressed,and she needed to get out, So she went away for awhile and no one knew where she was. She came back,and she was dating Nash.

JJ apologized to Devin and I for what he said, and guess what?! Devin and Him are dating now!! I'm happy for the both of them, they seem much happier now.

Jack and I are still dating, a couple fights here and their but we are good. Jack is the sweetest person ever and I'm lucky to have him in my life.

Now, on to sam.

Sam is the same old Sam. And when I say the same old Sam, I don't mean the good kind, I mean like the Sam I knew before we used to be friends. He goes to parties, gets drunk, high, and has sex with a different girl every night.

I told Jack how worried I was about Sam, he said it's just the way he is grieving.

It's Monday and I finally decide to go back to school. I get up and get ready, wearing skinny jeans, a Victoria secret hoodie, and some black vans.

I go outside and wait for Jack to pick me up. When he gets to my house, he pulls in the driveway and smiles at me through the windshield of his Jeep. I smile back.

When we get to school, we are greeted by Mack, JJ, Devin, and Sammy.

Our conversation about what we are doing this weekend ended when I hear my name on the announcer speaker thing. ( idk what it is called😂)

"Shylah Thompson, Report to the office, Shylah Thompson."

Jack and Jack snicker at me and Mackenzie says "awww someone's in troubleee!" I laugh and nudge her arm and walk to the office.

I walk through the office doors and see a girl sitting at The principals desk. I've never seen this girl in my life. She was short, she had long brown hair and she wore glasses.

"Shylah,please sit." Mr.Cordwell says to me.

I take a seat next to the unknown girl and smile at her. She smiles back at me.

"Shylah, this is Elissa. You guys have all classes with each other, and I would like you to show her around." Mr.Cordwell says to me while smiling.

"Sure" I say while standing up and smiling at Elissa.

As I was showing Elissa around the school, we started talking, she is a pretty chill person, I like her.

*Skipping to Lunch*

I walk over to my lunch table with Elissa and see all of the guys and Mackenzie. We sit down and I give Jack a kiss.

"Hey guys,what it is?" I say opening my water and taking a sip of it. "who is she?" Mack says pointing to Elissa. "I'm Elissa, I moved here from California." Elissa says to everyone smiling.

Mackenzie's jaw drops. "why would you come to Nebraska, if you lived in Cali?!" Mackenzie screams. We all laugh.

"So! Proms coming up and I couldn't be more excited!!" Mack says cheerfully clapping her hands together. Jack didn't ask me to prom yet,which I am really confused by because prom is 2 weeks away.

I sigh, and JJ seems to notice. "What's wrong shy? Aren't you going? You have to go!" Johnson says to me. I look over to Jack and he looks back at me. "I don't know I mean, no one asked me yet." I say back to him while still looking at Jack. Jack laughs and shakes his head. What the hell was that?!

We continue to talk about prom and everyone seems to be going but me. Sammy said he is taking this girl he met last week at some club, Mack is going with Nash, JJ is going with Devin, and even Elissa got asked to prom today by Michael Clifford who is also a senior. (sorry I had to)

I start to get really jealous.

When is Jack going to ask me?

Yay I finally updated!!🙏
I need a girls name for Sammy's date to prom, so comment a name!! Also,,

NATE FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER❤️😭🙏

Twitter-adoremaloley
Instagram-shylahbaca

VOTE😎✌️