Chapter 2

"What the hell just happened?!" Mackenzie and Devin said at the same time as we were walking to my locker.  "It's nothing just Sam being Sam.." I say aggravated. "Hey guys, I'm going to ditch the rest of the day, I dont feel to good." I say lying about the last part. "Okay....even though it's the first day of school....." Devin says under his breath. "Hey! I heard that! See you guys later." I say while laughing and walk out the school doors.

*at home*

I walk through the door and see my sister Mallory. "What are you doing home?" She asked.Mallory just finished college and she is visiting. "I didn't want to be their anymore." I say plainly. "Shy, if you don't go to school what are you going to do?" Mallory says angrily. "I'll just stay home, eat a lot of gelato and write about how true love is nothing but a myth" I say. "Very funny" She says with a fake laugh. I walk upstairs to my room.

Sam is such an asshole, why does he have to do that? I wonder to myself. I hear my phone go off and it was a text from the one and only Samuel Wilkinson. "What the hell does he want?" I say to my myself

Sam: hey Shy, im sorry for what happened at school want to hang tho?

What the actual fuck?! Why would he think it's okay to just apologize and assume every thing would be alright?And why in the world wound I want to hang out with him? He might try and have sex with me, that walking STD bag. So I text him back.

Me: Sam are you serious? I don't like you. AT ALL! Leave me alone please!!

I throw my phone on my fluffy white rug and get up and walk over to my window. I see Jack and Jack playing basketball in Jack J's yard (Jack Johnson and Shylah are neighbors)

For some weird reason I wanted to go out their.But only to talk to Jack J.He has always been nice to me unlike Sam, Nate, and Gilinsky.

I guess I was staring to long because Johnson waves to me and smiles and I do the same.Gilinsky looks at Jack weird then look up and sees me.He waves and winks, I flip him off and shut my curtains.

My phone goes off again, I run over to it and it's from Mackenzie.

Mack:Party tonight! You in?

I look at the text and laugh

Me:Mack it's monday, who would throw a party on a monday?

A few seconds later my phone goes off again

Mack: Nate....

Oh great I think to myself, this is going to be interesting.

Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks, but I promise I will start updating more.And sorry this chapter was so short.. lol

Instagram-shylahbaca
Snapchat-shylahbaca
Twitter-shylahbaca