Chapter 23

AHH PROM!💖

Prom was today and I couldn't be more excited, ever since Jack asked me to prom I couldn't stop smiling. Since this was our last prom, Mack and I decided to go all out with our dresses and makeup.

Mackenzie is over and we are getting ready.

We went to Mac today to get our makeup done. Mackenzie got a natural eye with a bold lip and I got a black and gold eye with nude lips (picture)

We are currently doing each other's hair, Mack's hair is curled and she left it down. My hair is also curled but I put it up (picture)

As I was finishing up Mack's hair she was talking about how her and Nash are the perfect couple. "I can't wait till prom shy!! Don't you think Nash and I are the perfect couple!" She screams smiling at herself in the mirror. I laugh and roll my eyes. "whatever you say Mack, okay I'm done" I say smiling feeling accomplished with my work. She looks in the mirror smiling "thanks shy, we look amazing!!" She squeals.

I sit on my looking at my phone to check the time. 5:43 the time read, prom didn't start till 7:00 and the guys said they would come pick us up at 6:40. I put down my phone and look over at Mackenzie, she is holding a picture of Nate and I when we went to the cabin, we were standing by the waterfall laughing at something dumb Sammy said to us right before he took the picture.

I walk over to her and sit by her, I see her eyes start to water. "Mack" I say softly. She looks over to me and gives me a weak smile. " he was the best thing that ever happened to me" she pauses for a minute and continues "I loved him" she puts the picture down and stands up and looks into the full length mirror, she just stands their for a minute starring at her reflection. "and I know he loved me too" she whispers to herself, holding back the tears.

I walk over to her and say "maybe we should finish getting ready" She looks over to me and smiles while nodding her head. Before she walks into the bathroom I say "hey mack, he really did love you." She smiles wildly and goes into the bathroom to change into her dress.

I walk over to the picture of Nate and I and smile at it. Nate was truly a good person, and I loved him.

Finally it was time for prom! I was wearing a black lace dress that was tight on the top and it flowed out at the bottom, it was open it the back and I wore my black Christian Louboutin Mack wore A champagne colored dress that was long and she was wearing black Christian Louboutin also.

When the boys came to pick us up, we went to Back to Sammy's house to take our prom pictures. We took group photos and couple photos, my favorite picture we took was when we did a "mister steel yo gurl" type of picture, Sam was carrying me up bridal style and Jack was on his knees with his head in his hands.

I could tell tonight was going to be amazing.

YAAAY UPDATE!! I'll have to do a part 2 of prom night but anyways..

✨good night✨

VOTE😎💖