1

Y/N! Hurry up! I'll be outside your house in like 45 seconds!"

You hear the muffled sound of your best friend's voice through your phone lying on the dressing table next to you.

"Okay, okay!" You reply, whilst taking your mascara tube out of your makeup bag. "I'm just finishing my makeup!"

"30 seconds! I can see your driveway!"

You quicky finish applying your makeup, grab your phone and bag and, after one last look at yourself in the mirror, run downstairs.

"Bye mum! I'll be back tomorrow!" You shout as you leave the house, closing the door with a slam.

Tilly, your best friend, and her mum pull up outside your house within 30 seconds just like she'd said.

"Get in!" Tilly says excitedly through the window. "We gotta get to the airport before anyone else!" We don't know who else will be there!"

You jump in the back of the car and speed off down the road. 10 minutes later you pull into the airport car park.

"Have fun girls, stay safe and get the bus home by 10pm latest!" Tilly's mum smiles and drives off.

You make your way to the arrivals hall as you straighten your wristbands. When you get inside, it's what you expected but hoped not to be true - girls upon girls stood in rows, eagerly leaning over the railings, with sercurity guards shooting angry looks to those too close to the doors.

"What now, huh?" You hiss to your best friend.

"Oh, Y/N, relax," Tilly says, rather calmly. "We'll be fine, we'll see them!"

The room is buzzing with girls' voices, everyone eagerly staring the the closed arrival doors. The doors open and there's a faint sound of gasps around the room, until one girl screams, causing a Mexican wave of screams.

Out walk James, Tristan, Connor and Bradley. They scan the rooms with massive grins. Girls scream their names whilst you and Tilly attempt to push through the gaps.