Chapter 5

Participants appeared one after another, looking at him a little jokingly, as if he was a canary in captivity and should not appear on the stage for people to watch. He lowered his eyes and began the meeting minutes without distraction. He has to admit that a few months ago he vowed to say that it was a naive idea to open up new development directions in the product.

Kingdom has a long history and has always been a symbol of nobility

Kingdom has a long history and has always been a symbol of nobility. Even if it adjusts its development direction, it will never bow to the trend. His predecessor, Esther, was telling the new sample design plan in an orderly manner, and several energetic designers next to him showed their work proudly. Although the work is satisfactory, Halsey did not laugh.
"I have not received the cost budget and sales plan for these designs." Everyone knows that when the Queen won the power of the company, she has already cleared a number of legacy forces. Only the financial director, a cunning old man, remained motionless. A plan that involves money is bound to be blocked by him. This is also the reason why the marketing department and the design department were unable to submit their budgets.
"We will submit it as soon as possible." Marketing Director Claus agreed unnaturally. Jeffery caught the unusual tone of these people and wrote his own notes next to the meeting minutes. He could clearly feel that Halsey was a little angry, but the two directors were afraid to tell the truth.
"Meeting end." Halsey said casually. After intense discussions, Claus and Esther already have a preliminary production plan.
"Jeffery, go to the eleventh floor. I'll see you in the parking lot." She spoke calmly, but the ending voice rose with a little excitement.
Kingdom is a castle. He is in the main building. From the gate, you can see the tallest building, surrounded by other podiums. Although it is a castle, it is not made of old bricks. The exterior is pure blue single-sided glass, the forty-eight floor he is on is pure blue, and the decoration is extremely simple, which is completely inconsistent with what the outside guess is that it is a luxurious castle. The design department is in the podium, and the color is also solid, but it is soft orange, which makes people feel warm and stewed. He has hardly been to other floors, both the conference room and his office are above the fifty floor. The eleventh floor provoked his curiosity. At this moment, Jeffery and the Secretary of General Affairs Pamela are riding the super high-speed elevator together. The silent device is so good that the atmosphere is a bit embarrassing.
"You are different from them." Pamela looked at him deeply.
"No wonder you can stay for so long." Jeffery also looked at the minister with inquisitive eyes. This woman who appeared out of nowhere was like a ghost.
"What?" She raised her eyebrows.
"You can ask questions, but I don't necessarily answer."
"ding" the elevator door opened when he was about to speak. The eleventh floor is a cloakroom. Clothes, shoes, bags, watches, ties, etc., everything for matching can be found here.
"As general affairs, this is my office. But only the queen is my client. You are the second one." Pamela measured his figure with her eyes, and then walked away to another area. After a while, she returned to him with two suits in her hand,
"Try these two, it suits your temperament." Then he raised his hand and passed the clothes to him.
"Here are men's clothes?" He clearly remembered that she only said that she served the queen just a moment ago.
"Since you came, there are more categories here." She raised her hand and motioned for him to quickly take over the clothes. Pamela gave him a royal blue two-piece suit and a dark gray three-piece suit. The plaid vest under the dark gray coat was very suitable for him. Watching him change his suit, Pamela handed over his tie, then motioned to his shoes next to him, and then sighed deeply that the queen's vision was really unique, tricky and vicious. Such a gentle man, like a jade, fits the queen too well. Paired with dark brown leather shoes, he is now a nobleman.

"The car is already downstairs, it's time to leave

"The car is already downstairs, it's time to leave." Pamela looked at the door and told him to go downstairs quickly. Jeffery looked at himself in the mirror and raised his mouth sarcastically. He still couldn't escape the fate of being concealed by beauty.