Chapter 1

Late autumn with deep dew outside the window, fallen leaves covered the ground. The sound of rustling is heard through the window screen. Halsey is so tired after taking all jobs done. It almost 5am in the morning. She still wearing high-heel with a decent suit which draw an attractive curve. Her assistant wait aside for her calling. Once saw she closed a file, assistant offer hot tea immediately and look at her flatteringly hoping to spend some wonderful moments together. Halsey watch him. the young boy with innocent face and slender body. He also watch her with expectation.
"Tea tastes good?"he can not keep quiet any more.
"You prepare it?"She respond.
He nod with shy, lest she could not see his emotion.
She smiled, press a "calling"button and said "come in, lock him up."
Two giant guard show up flashily and grad him out like tornado. The room quiet again. Third one in this month sending by that cunning fox, she think. She take over control whole company from twenty. That fox tried to take her away over thousand times. And now even try honey-trap. Ridiculous!
Next day, an announcement from administration section come up, new staff recruitment begin-job title is Queen's secretary. Well!
"we've received over 100,000 resumes including applications from inside transfer in a month"said by director of administration, middle age lady with clumsy pose. It's first time calling from Halsey and she could see the queen so close.
"Start first round, paper test."She looks down to her cellphone.
"As you wish, arranged today. It would begin in one hour."director try to invite her to appear and encourage those boys. Yes, almost boys!
That is how they met in first time. Halsey saw him at once. Different with others, the boy wearing white shirt and blue jeans. Prefect face with brighten eyes, roman nose and thin lips. Even completed the paper,he still straighten his back and stare at it like his enemy. Everyone is doing their paper so hard that could not notice someone outside room is watching them.
That's it. She want him