INTRODUCING THE PARENTS

FAB 5 PARENTS!

1. Mr. Raj Malhotra: The Cool Dad of Manik. Totally smitten by his lovely wife. Owns Infinity Music Academy, where he give chance to new talents. He wants his son to excel in Music & become more famous than him. Loves his son. He used to play music in his college days. He has a band.

2. Mrs. Niyonika Raj Malhotra: The lady with values. Loves to decorate Homes. Therefore, she is an Interior Designer. Owns Malhotra Housing Industry. Loves her Husband & Son to the core.

3. Mr. Varun Vedant: Owns the chain of Hotels under Vedant Industry. Loves FAB 5 as his own children. He used to play Guitar in his college days. He is in band with Raj Malhotra.

4. Mrs. Tanisha Vedant: She is a humble lady. She owns NGO, where she gives free education to the children.

5. Mr. Abhishek Saxena: He owns Fashion Industry. He used to Sing with Raj. Loves his family.

6. Mrs. Aishwarya Saxena: Miss India of her Era. Fashionable lady. Helps her husband in business. Loves her Family. Polite Lady.

7. Mr. Ritesh Singal: He is Lawyer. Used to play Drum with Raj. Lives his Daughter too much.

8. Mrs. Genelia Singal: She is a Housewife. Makes Amazing Food. Loves to pamper everyone. Bestie of Mrs. Saxena.

9. Mr. David Dhawan: The Funniest Dad. Owns the chain of Restaurant. Funny but Strict too. Loves his Family. Used to play Guitar with Raj.

10. Mrs. Anjali Dhawan: The most Innocent lady. Helps her husband in business. Loves to make Food. So, she manages Chef also.

Their Band name is BAND OF BROTHERS!
Had done many Albums too! They make music whenever they are Free or Together. And they help their Childern too! They are very Supportive Parents.

Stay Tuned!
Keep Supporting! ♥️

~poojan1996