PART- 2

Now let's see what our Heroine is doing,
Nandini, she is total Fitness Freak, loves to do boxing also. So, we can see that this girl is burning her calories in her personal GYM.

Mrs. Murthy calls her for breakfast! She replied "Yes ma, coming".

After getting ready she went down. She went to Kitchen, but only to admire her parents.
Viraj was making breakfast for his daughter as she loves her pa's recipe. And her Ma is watching her husband. They both love Nandini to the core. As she is very hardworking, excel in every work she does. She has always tried to make her parents Proud.

Vinita: Viraj, breakfast is looking soooooo yummy!!

Viraj: Thankyou Jaan! Love you!

Vinita: Love you too!

Nandini: Good Morning Ma & Pa.

Mr. & Mrs. Murthy: Good Morning bacha. Come let's have breakfast.

Nandini: Thanks Pa for making my Favourite Pancakes! I love you!

Viraj: Anytime beta, I love making breakfast for you!

While having breakfast, Viraj asked about her plans for today. She reply "Oh pa, aaj Navya is coming back from her relative's place, so today we will go shopping & little clubbing because kal se college hai na". They both nodded & smiled.

After breakfast, Nandini called her friends and confirmed the plan of shopping & clubbing, decided to meet @ 3 pm near The Mall.

Thankyou for loving my work guys!

Stay Tuned!
Keep Supporting! ♥️

~poojan1996