PART- 1

In a Big Mansion, a 6-feet tall boy is sleeping in his room. He has a big tattoo on his back. Tattoo that depicts Star & Guitar! A person who is lost in Darkness, finding his Star.

I think his sleep is going to be broken. (Haayyyeee kitna sona lag raha hai sote hue par koi baat nahi! 😍). Soon he is wet. He woke up!

Manik: Aaaaa.. bachao bachao.. tsunami!

The bunch of Musketeers started laughing!

Cabir: Hahhaha, Finally I am Successful!

Mukti: Awesome plan yaar! I loved it.

Aliya & Dhurv agreed to this.

Manik: Acha wait, I will show you guys now.
And he started running behind them! He got hold of Cabir and gave a punch. Then they started laughing and fall on each other.

Friendship is such a beautiful relation!
A friend whom you shared your feelings with. I know finding a friend who last forever and hold on up you is difficult but not impossible. Friends can help you survive your darkest days. They are the one whom you call one you are in trouble and say "bhai panga hogya hai". They teach you more about yourself than you know. These are the people who grow through life with us and no matter how much we change, they remain imprinted in our hearts.

After that, Manik went to get ready & others went down to meet Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra.

Raj Malhotra was trying to get the attention of his beloved wife. He was trying to flirt & be romantic with her. And she was blushing like a bride hearing such compliments.

Niyonika: Apko sharam nahi hai? Ek bache ke baap ho.

Raj: Jab biwi itni sundar ho toh sharam ka kya kare janeman!

Niyonika Blushes.

Raj: I love you Niyo!

Niyonika: I love you too Raj!

Cabir, Mukti, Aliya & Dhurv: We love you both!

Niyonika: Ajao bacho.

Raj: Hello bacho, Good morning! All good?

All: Good morning Pops, yes all cool.

Niyonika: Acha bacho tumlog ka woh nayalak dost utha ya so raha hai?

Cabir: uth gaya Darling. Ata hoga.

Manik while coming down said: Aagya mom-dad! Good morning everyone!

Niyonika: Good then, let's go have breakfast!

Cabir: haan haan chalo chalo! Bahut time waste karte hai yeh log. 😜

All of them said BHUKKAD

They had breakfast filled with jokes, laughter & teasings!

I hope you guys like this. Suggestion are most welcome!

Stay Tuned!
Keep Supporting! ❤️

~poojan1996