Chapter 1 | part 2 |

*The Next Day*

You wake up and immediately think about that guy from the reunion. You have no idea why you felt that way when you looked into his eyes. You felt weird and excited. It wasn't like anything you have ever felt before.

You go eat breakfast with your brother and talk to him about random things just to get your mind off that guy. After breakfast you go to the gas station because you needed it last night but it was too late.

Heading to the gas station you saw someone walking on the sidewalk.

'It can't be.'

You turn up the music until you get to the gas station. While pumping gas you think of the got on the sidewalk and see him out the corner of your eye.

'it can't be... really.. it can't be him again'

then you walk in to pay for the gas you see the got from the reunion. it was there guy from the sidewalk! what a coincidence. you just ignore it and pay them get in your car to leave.

once you get home you try to decide

'do I tell Jeonghan?'

'should I wait?'

'when should I tell him?'

'he will think I'm crazy'

you decide to tell him because he had always been very understanding.

"jeonghan!", you call out.

"coming!"

he walks in and sorted on the couch and all what you needed, you tell him that you aren't sure about something and want help. you tell him everything. you tell him about the reunion and how you kept seeing him everywhere, it was like he was following you .. or were you following him?

"that sounds weird... maybe you two are meant for each other", he winks jokingly.

"jeonghan I'm serious... it weird"

he tells you to just think about it and try to find his social media, but not in a weird way of course.

*Time Passes*

it now 6:35 pm and you are eating dinner, you invited your friends group over so that you could continue catching up with each other and become close again. after dinner you all watch a movie and they leave.

it's now 8:25 and you check your phone and see a notification of a new follower on Instagram. you go check it and see the name..

park_seong.hwa

when you click on the account, it's filled with pictures of a handsome guy. almost hallway through liking and commenting on all his post you realize something...

this is the guy from the reunion..

'park seonghwa..'

you try to remember this name.. 'park seonghwa'...