Chapter 1 | part 3 |

*One Week Later*

It's been one week and since then everything has been pretty normal. You haven't been seeing that guy anywhere, but today you and your old friend group went out together. You all went to the mall and got lunch. At the mall you visited Luis Vuitton (but didn't buy anything), Hot Topic, and a few more clothing stores. The mall was very crowded so you didn't stay for long. When you all were driving to get lunch you felt your phone vibrate...

Dress up party, Sunday 4:00pm-9:30pm
at Gyeongu Highschool. Be there!

You told all your friends about it since you all went to that highschool. They all seemed very excited but all you could think about was that guy, and if he would be there..

'Seongha? Sungwoo? Seonghwa! that's it!'

But back to the food. You all couldn't decide where to go because everyone wanted something different.

"Guys, we could try that new Chinese place?", your friend, Hwa-Min suggested.

"Yea that sounds good to me.. what about the rest of you?", Jin asked the rest of your friends.

Everyone agreed. It's about 40 minutes away from where you are so Hwa-Min turned up the radio since she is driving, and you guys begin to have your own little concerts in the car with the music.

*40 Minutes Later*

You arrive at the Chinese place and take your seats outside. After a few minutes a waiter comes and takes your drink orders.

"I would like a coke", you say.

"Sprite"

"Coke"

"Tea".........

After all 6 of you tell the waiter what drinks you want, he heads to the back to get them. You all start talking among your self's again.

"This place is so crowded,... must be because it's new.", you say out loud.

"Yea, they're are so many people. Maybe we shouldn't have came here today." Jin says.

Finally the waiter comes with your drinks and then you all order your food.

After you eat and you are walking out of the restaurant you see Seonghwa.

'What the heck. How? It has been a week!'

You are so confused of how he is always where you seem to be. You just brush it off and walk to the car with Jin because everyone is ahead of you. Once you are in the car, Hwa-min turns up the radio again and you all move along to the music.