Chapter 2 | part 1|

Now that you are home, you go take a shower and get in some comfortable clothes. You are kinda worn out from the day, so you go lay down and watch some TV. After watching some TV you get bored and go cook because your brother always cooks and you wanted to give it a try for once. Tonight it was Tteokbokki. While cooking you remembered that you didn't have the right seasoning so one of you had to go to the store.

"Jeonghan, we don't have the right seasoning!", you yell.

"Okay I'll get some! What kinda again?" he says while walking into the kitchen

"Well we only need 고추가루 (Gochugaru), I have everything else."

"Okay I'll get some. I'll be back!" He says while grabbing his keys and leaving.

Ugh now I have to cover all this up
I need the 고추가루

you cover all the stuff and sit down to wait on your brother. you decide to watch some YouTube so you put on the YouTube and dance to a few songs then catch up on some of your subscriptions.

*30 minutes later*

"IM BACK!" Jeonghan yell as he stomps in the front door taking his shoes off.

"hey, now let's finished the tteokbokki."

"you dont seem too happy" he rolls his eyes and hands you the bags while following you to the kitchen.

"Are you using mom's recipe?"Jeonghan asked while getting a Coke from the fridge.

"yes, like always"

a few minutes pass and the tteokbokki is now cooking so you two go and watch more YouTube until the timer goes off. 

"beeeeeep..... beeeeeep... BEEEEEEP!!!" the alarm sound goes on for a few beeps and finally turns off as you walk towards the food and see the time on the stove.

6:37