Chapter 4

We both were lead to the Mandap and asked to sit beside our respective grooms . I sat beside my Soo to be husband .

I closed my eyes hoping that I would wake up from this horrible dream any minute but things never worked like that

I closed my eyes hoping that I would wake up from this horrible dream any minute but things never worked like that . This was the reality . The crule fate that I had to accept .

I closed my eyes as the ritual continued . Now it was time for the groom to put sindoor on my head and claim me as his . That was when I opened my eyes .

He lifted my veil and applied sindoor on my parting . Our eyes met . I was mesmerized by those eyes .

Those dark pools held so much secrets

Those dark pools held so much secrets . They were dangerous but something attracted me towards them .

I was finally married . I looked from my husband to my sister .

Her groom sat beside her . Their rituals were also completed .

The priest announced , " I now pronounce you as husband and wife ."

My inside twisted . Finally married . Something that I dreaded and didn't wanted to happen anytime soon . What an irony . I wanted to laugh at myself but my emotions we're drained .

We both take blessings from Aacharya Radhagupta .

" Aayushmanbhava Akhand Saubhagyavati Bhava . Ishwar Tum Sabko ko Hamesha prasann rakhen . Aaj Aacharya Chanakya ka Akhand Bharat wala swapn pura Ho Gaya . "

Nayak : "Samrat Mujhe aapse Kuchh baat karni hai Ekant main "

Ashok and Sushim left with Nayak .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was sitting in his chambers on his bed waiting for him to come . The maids dressing me in a red lehanga . And we're teasing me like anything .

Dassi 1 : badhai ho Raj Kumari ab aap Magadh ki samragi ban gai

Dassi 1 : badhai ho Raj Kumari ab aap Magadh ki samragi ban gai ...

Dassi 2 :  Chaur  sirf Magadh ki nahi pure bharatvarsh ki .....

Charu : aap bahut bhagyashali hai samgrai ki aap ko Samrat Ashok Jaise
Veer Chakravarti Samrat se Vivah hua  .

Sudha : ab chalo yahan se Samrat   Aane Wale Honge . 

They all left from there.......

I was scared again . I have never been with a man before and I was virgin . I was foreign to the touch of a man . I don't want to do it . I was not ready for it . I always wanted to do it with the man I loved .

What if he force himself . My mind went to my mother's words , ' Never refused your husband . Your body is his . He can do whatever he wants as has the right to do it .' But I never agreed to this words of her .

I looked around the room . It was lit with diyas and the bed was covered with flowers petals. 

With each second I was scared

With each second I was scared . He was a man who could get any girl in his bed . I was sure that he was not a virgin . Being the  Samrat of Whole India . Women followed him to take them as his wife .
But he never did but that doesn't mean that he have never bed with them . My thoughts went to Ahankara . What was she doing was she scared just like me ?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of door opening ...........

**************

So how it is .......
Please give your feedback in comment
Please vote  and share .....

Please give your feedback in comment Please vote  and share