one;

It was early in the morning, Earn was casually walking in the hallway. The group of girls are on their phones.

"Sarawat broke up with Tine??"

"That's a good news!!"

"Tine wasn't that match to our Sarawat. He ain't got any good look at him. Why Sarawat dated him?"

"Maybe he seduce him?"

"Oh I heard that Tine asked him to be his fake boyfriend"

"Only excuse to be with him"

"How sneaky Tine"

"The important he is now free!! Our Sarawat is now single!!"

Earn only shaking her head from what she is hearing to those group of girls who are gossiping to his friends. She walk straight to the practice room, where she saw her band practicing and there is the star of the day. He wasn't that looking so fine.

"Water break?" she asked them but Sarawat only focusing to his guitar like he has a own world. They stopped for awhile and Earn choose to seat beside to Sarawat.

"Give yourself a break" she said.

"For what? Tine didn't want me to see him" he said in lowly voice.

"Are you not just going to do anything to make up with him. It might be a misunderstanding" Sarawat take a look to his friend.

"What about you? Why did you end your relationship to your boyfriend?" he asked her. That made Earn stunned and didn't know how to answer it.

"Sarawat.. your situation was different mine. My boyfriend cheat on me. Why did you cheat on him?" Sarawat quickly shaking his head.

"See?" Earn pointing her point to him. She try to persuade Sarawat to make move before its too late.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up" he felt guilty by looking to his friend. But Earn was trying her best and she know from herself that she is recovering to her recently heartbreak.

"No its okay"

It was a month ago when she find out that her boyfriend having someone behind her back. They are studying in different universities, that made them barely meet each other. They have only meet up in weekends and be a normal couple. But she ended it when she discover that her boyfriend dating another woman in his same university. Earn didn't have a chance to confront the two of them. Cause she felt she lose the battle already, she chose to gave up his boyfriend. She focus herself more to study and keeping herself also busy in the music club. Especially when she is now the member of Crtl+S band.

"Hi Earn!!" she was on the way home after for an hours of practicing. It was Pear, one of member of the music club too.

She is pretty, cute and also charming. No wonder some boys are gushing at her.

Earn just stop and stare to her not so common friend. She finally gave a smile to her.

"Oh God, she so pretty" she said to herself.

"Are you busy?" Pear was hesitant but she had no choice.

"Uhm.. not actually. Why?" Earn said half meant. She actually plan to sleep after the tiring practice for today.

"You know our club have a annual exam. Cause you know P'Dim is so strict and he wanted to screen his members in the end of the month..." she said biting her lower lips. But Earn only looking at her so dearly. "Can you teach me? Even just a chorus please.. please" Pear pout her lips as she try to look so cute to swoon Earn to her.

"Well I know I cant asked for Tine's help because I know he is going through rough things right now"

Earn felt little sad that Pear make her a second choice.

But she was stunned for a minutes when Pear just grabbed her both hands. Squeezing it while made her eye contact to Earn. She didn't know what to do?

She was confuse to herself. Why the heck Pear made her sudden panic that made her heart beat skipped??

---
a/n : trying a gl themed story. so i was making EarnPear cause they wont do it anyway. i wanna make it cause I really shipped this two so much. even they had a bare minimum interaction in 2gether. so i hope you enjoy the first chap. btw i am going to make it a short series... stay tuned...