six;

Boss out there trying his best to urge himself to confess and asked Pear out. Man was there was so impatient to his weak boy.

"You want me to push you more to her?" Boss was know in panic mode when he saw Pear coming on his way. The usual Pear was right there in front of him. Wearing the light aura and the way her face lighten up the surroundings.

That made Boss stuck on his place and remain staring at Pear. When Pear coming up so close to their place. He pushed Boss that made lead to a minor accident. Boss was now on the top of Pear.

When Pear was so shocked to sudden situation. She only remain staring confusedly to Boss who almost swift his lips to her.

Man on the other hand felt he hit the jackpot and jumping like crazy there.

Boss and his heart beaten fast were the highlights and he sweat cold while scanning Pear up close face. He only gulped when his eyes landed to Pear's lips.

On the other side, Earn just came out from her class. When she saw the situation. She felt the sudden pain in her chest and that made her pissed off.

She walk pass by and pretend she didn't saw it.

Pear pushed Boss gently. She was confused and also felt calm. The only thing she felt was embarrassed.

"S-sorry" Boss stuttering. He jerked back to Man who knew that he do it purposely.

When she was about to get up she finally saw Earn. She felt sad suddenly.. she felt anxious too.

"Are you okay?" even though he felt the awkwardness but he still managed to asked the lady.

Pear just only nod and then she just give Boss a sign that she'll be off.

"You are in that moment, you didn't asked her out already! Boss!" Man whined.

Boss in his middle of his thought. He felt off to Pear. He felt that Pear was turned off to him earlier.

"She wont like me after all" she whispered but Man heard it.

"You're such a paranoid"

---

"Do I really have to see that??"

"I know she likes him. He likes her. So what now??"

"I've been so stupid to think that they might something happen between us"

Earn vent and started talking to walls after she get in the music club room. She was the only one there, its because its not yet time to gathered here. But little she didn't know..

"Are you done talking to the wind?" Earn jerked back and saw grinning Sarawat at her. She felt embarrassed and at the same time felt stupid too.

"What are you doing--" she wasn't that finished.

"So you are seeing someone else huh?" Sarawat directly asked her.

Earn just lowered her head.

Sarawat just grinned even more while shaking his head. "So who is the unlucky guy?" he said in sarcastic tone.

"You don't have to know it" she was still feel unease knowing what will Sarawat react when he found out that he was into girls now.

She felt that maybe Sarawat can understand him even more but still she is holding on.

"So Pear--"

"What you know it already?" her eyes widen as Sarawat was confused to Earn suddenly interrupted him.

"What do I know??"

"About Pear" she was worried that she was too obvious that even him understood it very well.

"Ah?? You know Boss right?? He likes Pear and as his friend I am going to help him to date Pear" Sarawat unknowingly speak nonsense to Earn who felt betrayed and sad.

"Like you. If you had something to asked you can count on me, like I am doing to Boss. He helped me so much about courting and be with Tine, I am doing it for exchange" he was sweet indeed friend but Earn wasn't even happy nor supportive about it.

"Is that so?" Earn trying not to make sound irritated but she felt knocked on the ground.

"Hey where you going? P'Dim and P'Air are on the way here" she wanted to disappear for just once and here Sarawat stopping her.

"I want to go home"

"Wait did I say something wrong and you looked not please of it" Sarawat trying to decode Earn cause he felt she's been acting weirdly this past few days until now.

"Do you want to know it?" the taller guy just blank staring at her and waiting to her response.

".... I like Pear"