chapter one

let's hope i don't give up on this book.

I woke up to my phone going crazy. i open my eyes and adjust to the sunlight coming through my windows. i see all my notifications are from tiktok. what.. i unlock my phone to look at what's making it go off so much. my tiktok that i posted yesterday has 1.3 million likes what the hell all i did was dance.

the tiktok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJrWp5ef/
obviously not her tho lmao

i started reading some of the comments and a lot of them were complimenting my lighting which was good i'm not gonna lie. i saw comments from verified people wtf. i clicked on my profile to check my following and i had 103.8k. how the fuck im not even that cute. one comment really stuck out to me.

kiocyrrr: woah

umm what do you mean woah am i ugly or sum damn. just say that then. i also got hate comments like.

hater: a million likes for this????

hater: she wants to be charli so bad
hater: ⤷ ikr she could never be like charli

well damn i didn't even do nothing but dance i did not expect this to blow up i didn't even use hashtags..

i realize i need to make another one to keep my followers and likes. as i'm making a tiktok lip syncing to pop smokes song for the night. i get a notification.

kiocyrrr started following you
|follow back|

i posted my tiktok and captioned it "i did NOT expect my last tiktok to blow up wtf, but thanks to all of you who followed me it means a lot 🥺"

after i posted the tiktok i followed kio back. see now kio has been my tiktok crush for as long as i can remember but i need to keep my cool. fuck it. i started jumping up and squealing.

my door opens.

"girl what is you doing all this yelling for.." my momma says standing in the door frame.

"MY TIKTOK GOT 1.3 MILLIONNNN LIKES AND NOW I HAVE 100K FOLLOWERS" i yelled jumping up and down happily.

"you lying lemme seeee" she said and walked over.

i showed her the tiktok and a bright smile appeared on her face.

"ain't that the boy you always talking about in your comments" she said pointing at kio's comment.

" yesss omg" i said with a wide smile.

"that's cool now get ready for school you only got 3 days left get em done with" she said and walked out.

i got ready for school and left.

~~
that was the first chapter i'm not going to write about school because boriiiingggg. but anyways this is going to get more interesting just wait. these chapters are kinda short cause i want to extend the book and have like 60 chapters rather than like 1000 words per chapter and 20 chapters if you know what i mean.

anyways can we talk about how cute kio is like God really has favorites wth. but to the one person that's probably going to read this, does kio like black girls ? cause tbh i don't know much abt him other than the basics. i know he said n*gga before in a song but ima act like it never happened 🙄🙄.

anyways let me stop ranting.

word count: 560 words