chapter four

i still don't have a single vote but i have 47 reads so it's fine ill update :)

i woke up and hopped out the bed today's the day i go to sway omg!! i'm still amazed this has all happened so fast.

i took a shower and put on this:

casual for the flight and still cute

i went got my suitcases and rolled them downstairs. i went into my mommas room.

"hey i'm ready" i said and cheesed

"alright come on" she said and grabbed her keys and we headed out the door.

the whole car ride we talked about things i can do to keep my account alive and attract more people. she told me if a boy tries something with me there don't do anything since i'm going to be one of the only girls. as if i would ever..

when we got to the airport she walked me to the door.

"ima miss you baby don't get into any trouble and call me everyday you hear me?" she said

"yes ma'am" i reply and we hug

"i love you" she says.

"love you too momma" i say and walk inside.

fast forward to when i'm off the plane.

my plane landed and apparently somebody named riley would pick me up and take me back to sway i know what she looks like cause i looked up her tiktok so it shouldn't be hard to find her.

i see a girl that looks like this:

leaned up against a wall. she looks up and looks at me and smiles. she starts walking towards me and i'm just standing there looking lost cause i'm in a whole nother state and don't know where i am.. fun.

"omg hii you must be kehlani!!" she said and reaches in for a hug.

"yesss and you're riley right?" i ask and point at her.

"in the flesh" she says and we both laugh.

"omg let me help you" she said and grabs one of my suitcases.

"thank you so much" i reply

"no problem let's go" she says and we head towards the exit.

we put my suitcases in the trunk of her car and we get in and she drives off.

"so what should i expect when i get there" i say and laugh.

"nine times out of ten they're all going to be in the pool" she says and chuckles.

"really i would expect them to be playing video games or something" i laugh back

"suprisngly they don't play video games that much" she says and laughs

we pull up to the sway house.

~~

sorry i got lazy next chapter coming out with one vote