Tony and Harry

He was at it again. Tony had been in his workshop for at least 6h straight. I understand though I did exactly the same against Voldemort I'd stay up all night trying to find a way to win.

So I gathered some leftover pizza a massive thermos of coffee and some jelly babies. I chucked on my old oil-stained S.H.E.I.L.D t-shirt and joggers and went down to join him. He was bent over some arrows for Clint

'Oi genius! I understand you need to do this but you are washing your hands and having this before you go even a screw further.' 'Yes, mum.' But he looked rather pleased actually. He washed his hands and came over 'Ok coffee and pizza I understand but jelly babies?' 'Those are for me now eat Stark! And then I want to hear all about your new projects. Dum-e come here boy! That's it who's a good boy? Fetch!' 'I sware you come down here just for Dum-e! He's wanting to play ball all the time now.' 'Yes but you love him so don't you go complaining, now let's see what we can do about those arrows while I make this coffee machine refillable to a point, yes I remember last time. Don't give me those eyes you didn't sleep for a week. That reminds me JARVIS when did tony last sleep and for how long?' 'I believe it was yesterday for 5h sir.' 'So what does that mean Tony?' 'Only till 2.' 'Good boy now arrows.' And in we went till tony passed out at 2 and I carried him to bed.