𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24

{Bashar}
~His House~
||2:23 A.M||
-Monday-

Right when I came out the bathroom a pillow hit my face

"Yo why you throwing pillows?" I asked throwing it back at her.

"I specially told you I wanted to wait on Tre. But you steady got me up on a fucking airplane" What she hitting my chest for?

"Yo chill" I said grabbing her arms.

"You not no good fiend! Who the fuck does that! Yo you moved on to quick-!"

"Baby it was yo brother idea to move! The nigga was getting a house down here anyway and you was ok with it! Ion see the problem! He coming down here when he get out! Fuck you complaining for?" I pushed her back grabbing my durag up off the dresser.

"So lower ya tone, it's to early for this bullshit"

I put my durag on closing the bathroom door.

She went and got her phone up off the bed heading towards the door. I grabbed ha arm pulling her back.

"Go lay yo ass back down it's a one room house"

"I'll fucking sleep up on the-

"Go lay down" She really bugging my nerves. Need to cut that shit out.

Instead she went to the bathroom.
~~~
Been up in there for 10 minutes. Ian here no toilet flush nor water run and ain't no window up in that bitch.

I knocked on the door.

"What you doing?"

"Handling business"

"....stanky booty ass-

The door opened. Eyes red as fuck-why she crying?

"Bruh why is you crying?"

"......."

"You ok-

She wrapped her arms around my waist hugging me.

"It's ok baby"

That ugly ass dog started barking.

"Shut yo ass up" I lipped. Fucking kick dat ugly as thing. Feel like it's talking back to me acting like I can't understand the fuck shit it's saying.