𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 98

{Diamond}
~Home~
||11:34 A.M||
-Tuesday-

Y'all gone think I'm stupid but shit I'm really in love with this nigga and ion know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

The last few days been the best ones of my life like this nigga wanna get loyal and shit.

Been having sex for the last 2 weeks, surprised Ian pregnant. Ain't complaining though for sure.

"You ready to see me baby?" I asked with a baby voice looking down at Montae who was laughing and smiling.

"Damn yo eyes big"

"Fuck you looking at?"

"You better leave my baby alone" I demanded hitting his chest picking Montae up.

"Say I gotta go up on a tour"

"Bruh" I said smacking my lips. "Lemme-

"Can't go this time"

I pouted heading to the kitchen sitting Montae down on the counter. "I won't be long I swear"

"That is cap-you always say that"

"Well I'm for real this time"

"Mm"

"I'm dead ass"

"Mm"

"Diamond"

"Mm"

He came behind me grabbing my waist putting his print on my ass. "Can I get some?"

"Don't you got to go?"

"That's tomorrow baby"

I turned around popping his hands. "This time you go up in there and take ya clothes off"

"Hell nawl-

"Bye den-

"I'll do it right here den-

"And let Montae see how he came in this world? Alrighty"

"....shit-

I popped him in the mouth, like he gone watch his profanity around him. "See now I'm finna fuck yo back up"

"Capppp"

"All fun and games until I cuff yo ass to the bed like last time and have you crying screaming my name and shit"

"All fun and games until I cuff you to the bed and ride yo ass going real risky and almost not hopping up on time"

We petty as fuck.
~~~
"Baeeeee" I whined. He making me sad. "Ima be right back" Should go blow up the fucking plane before he get to it...that's a great idea-

"Stop having some ideas up in yo head like blowing the fucking plane up"

"How you knooooow?"

"I know how yo ass think baby"

I started pouting still holding on to his leg. "Gone give me kiss or what?"

Then stood up holding my arms out, he picked me up kissing on my neck.

I bit his and sucked all around it. "I gave you a new tattoo"

He started laughing gripping my ass.

"I love it, and I love you"

"How long you gone be?"

"A week and that's it"

"Mm"

"Gimme another kiss" I peeked his him then gave him a real one sliding my tongue in his mouth.

"Now lock up before you get me all horny and shit" he said putting me down grabbing his keys.

"Bet, I love youuuu"

"I love you to"

I closed the door stretching.
~~~
When I got that news I felt a part of me left...I could barely breath...couldn't and wasn't ready to maintain that shit.
~~~
-6 Years Later-
~~~
Montae wanted to look at the stars so I bought him a telescope and we just went on the balcony and looked at them.

"Ouu-yo that one was just flying ma-I kid you not" he said. "Baby that's called a shooting star" I explained laughing. "Shooting star bet-where they shooting to?"

That's when he popped in my head. Fuck.

"Some shoot through out space baby, and one had shoot for the moon"

"Did that one make it?"

"Yes baby, yeah he made it"

"You talking like he was kin"

"Yes he was lil smart mouth" I said hitting him side the head. All that hair he got up on his head, more then me shit-lemme stop. "He was yo daddy boy"

"My daddy? Yeah that's wassup. All dem others stars couldn't shoot like my pa could. And that's one what ma?"

"And that's on period"

"Period"

I love this lil boy bruh.

Rest in peace my love. I'll see yo goofy ass later.

💫R.I.P Pop Smoke💫

King Of NewYork And That's On What?