Chapter: 25

IM NOT DEAD!

It's been two fucking months and I am so sorry, I genuinely didn't want to finish this story, but now I'm having troubles getting goin with my other story but what better time that to get another chapter of this out.

(I ain't even finna lie tho, lowkey forgot I was right this book)

Seconds later the door opened again and Izuku mentally rolled his eyes. "Denki, hun, come on. Stop being so-"

Izuku's eyes flung open as something was placed around his mouth and nose, immediately struggling away from the man holding him down. His attempts continued to fail as his mind began to fog and his eyelids shuttered closed.

The man threw down the drug covered handkerchief and broke open the nearest window, picking up the unconscious boy.

The door opened and in came Kaminari but before he looked up, the strange man and small greenette were gone.

3rd POV

When Denki finally did find Aizawa, he was definitely on full alert. There was no Hitoshi around the hospital, and the purplette still hadn't texted back.

"I don't know Aizawa-sensei, I just want you to make him come to the hospital faster I guess." Denki continued to beg as the two walked to Izuku's room with take out in their hands.

Turns out, Aizawa and his car can be useful when no ones looking.

Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Kaminari, I don't have that power. And if I told any of my higher ups that you can't get in contact with Shinsou, it wouldn't be good." Aizawa said, suddenly craving teriyaki as he held the Five Guy's burgers in his hand.

Denki opened the door for Aizawa. "What do you mean, it wouldn't be good.."

Aizawa and Denki were met with a mess. No Izuku, the window was smashed, and some machines were knocked over.

"I mean, if my higher ups found out that Midoriya and Shinsou went missing as the same time, they aren't going to immediately assume something bad happened to them."

—————

"Damnit Dabi, let him go. I thought we had a truce." Shinsou muttered as Izuku was thrown onto the ground, unconscious.

"This wasn't my doing kid, we do have a truce. Which means when one of your members asks for something, I come through." Dabi replied.

Shinsou wasn't tied up so he could leave. But now with Izuku laying on the ground unable to walk for himself, it would be a lot harder.

"But no one asked for any...thing.." Shinsou stopped talking as he saw Toga walk in freely. "Really, you did this! This was so unnecessary!" Shinsou shouted, holding Izuku protectively.

Toga nodded. "I suppose it was a little over done but don't you realize now. The pros didn't save you. Do you really think that you'd have a better time there than here making your own rules?" She asked, kneeling down next to Shinsou.

"What don't you understand Himiko?! We're done with being vigilantes! We don't want that life anymore and honestly I'm surprised you do. Not all pros except us yet, nor do the students and we see that. But Aizawa and Kaminari and Todoroki do care about us. They've done nothing but stick up for us the entire time we were here. Being a vigilante was tiring and honestly none of us wanted that life forever." Shinsou tried to explain to Toga again.

Toga stood suddenly. "Then how are we going to change the world?!"

"We can be heroes and do it the right way!" Shinsou argued immediately.