Chapter 2

As you went outside trying to shake the feeling of being watched you looked up at the moon to see it shining bright like every other night. Wow I've never noticed how beautiful it is you thought to yourself as it had been a long time since you've last stared at the sky especially at night. "Hey beautiful girl~" you turned around to see a very tall man who was obviously drunk stumbling towards you. "Who are you and what do you want?" You asked trying to hide the fear in your voice of having some random stranger come up and try flirting with you. "Oh come on baby~ Why don't we go somewhere else a little more fun? Like my place?" He asked with a seductive tone in his voice. You tried to ignore him and walk past him, but somehow even in his drunken state he managed to grab a hold of your arm and bring you close, so close you could smell the different kinds of alcohol on him. "You know I won't take no for an answer so why don't you just come with me Sweetie" he demanded while bringing you closer holding you against him. "Or why don't you let her go?" Another strange man asked with fury in his voice. You didn't recognize either of the two men, but you knew the new man would help you out. The drunk was distracted by the new comer, so you took the chance and elbowed him in the gut and ran towards the other man holding onto his torso tightly as he put an arm around you protectively. "Fuck you bitch" the drunk weezed out as he fell to his knees and then to his side clutching his stomach where you had elbowed him. You and the new man went inside and to a place in the large house where you two could talk without being interrupted by people and the music. "Are you ok?" The man asked you with concern and surprise in his deep husky voice. "Yeah I'm alright thanks for being his distraction from me" you laughed a bit at the end whilst thanking your savior. "It's no problem Love, he's an asshole anyways I'm not sure why we even invited him or if he just showed up like most of the people here" he also laughed at the end of his sentence showing that he didn't expect most of the people at the party to be there. "I don't recognize you. I suppose you and whoever you came with, if you did come with someone, heard about my party and just showed up?" He asked with wonder. "Well I didn't even wanna come here, but my friend Amanda wanted to come and she wanted me to go as well cause apparently I needed to socialize more" once again laughing at the end of your sentence trying to calm your nerves. "Amanda huh? I don't know anyone with that name so I assume she heard about it. Do you know if she's a Tokio Hotel fan?" He asked with a slightly feared tone in his voice when he mentioned the band that you and Amanda were listening to on your way over. "Yeah she is actually. We listened to the band while we were driving over here. I've never heard of the band until then. Why do you ask?" You questioned a bit curious as to why he asked such a question. "Well I'm Tom Kaulitz. I'm the guitarist for the band. Most of the people here that we didn't invite are some fans that somehow figured out about this and just showed up, so I kind of figured." Tom said a little surprised that you didn't know who he was. "I guess that makes sense. I don't mean to be rude, but honestly I just wanna go home. Parties aren't my thing but I don't wanna ruin my friends time here." You said sounding a little guilty that you told the host of the party you didn't wanna be there.   "Don't worry I understand. Most people don't like this kind of atmosphere and that's alright here why don't I give you a lift home?" He asked with hope that you'd say yes. Something about you intrigued him and he wanted more time alone with you so he could get to know you better. "If you wouldn't mind that'd be great." He smiled happily and took you through the maze of people in the house and towards his black Mercedes and took you home. "Thanks for taking me home again Tom" you said gratefully. "It's really no trouble, but if you don't mind I'd like to see you again. Maybe we could get some lunch tomorrow?" He asked with hope in his eyes and a curious smile on his face. "Hehe sure we could do that. Well you know where I live and we'll go tomorrow around noon. Ok?" You told him and he smiled widely and responded back with an ok. You turned to leave but he grabbed your wrist gently and turned you back around to face him. He looked into your eyes and slowly leaned in and touched your lips with his into a sweet kiss. You were really surprised by this considering you thought no one could ever like you or even love you. After a couple seconds you finally kissed back making him smile against your lips. You two pulled away slowly not wanting it to end, but sadly air is a thing you both needed. "Have a good night Love. I'll see you tomorrow." He said with love in his now soft voice. "Goodnight Tomi. I'll see you tomorrow." You said with small smile on your face and turned around once again to enter your house and turned around before closing the door blowing him one last kiss before heading to bed dreaming of your love and savior of the night.