Yuu Nishinoya X Malereader

(Third Person POV)

Y/N slowly walked to the doors of the Karasuno gym, he reluctantly opened them and was greeted with the sight of every member of the team staring at him, at that moment he thought about running away out embarrassment while he was backing up getting ready to run off he heard someone shout "Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN". The sudden yelling startled the small boy he then looked up to see his older brother Ryunosuke Tanaka "H-Hi Tanaka" Y/N says shyly while waving.

Just as Y/N finished speaking Daichi turned to Tanaka "You know this guy Tanaka" Daichi asked with a confused look on his face, Tanaka replied with a smile on his face "Well yeah I know him Y/N is my little brother" Tanaka says putting his hand on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N looks down as he introduces himself "H-Hi everyone I-I'm Y/N Tanaka i-it's nice to meet a-all of you" Y/N says awaiting a response but none came, instead he heard murmurs from the other club members "This shorty is Tanaka's brother" said a tall blond boy with glasses "I-Is he shorter than me" said a small boy with ginger hair, "Everyone quite down" Daichi says as he walks over to Y/N "So Y/N are you here to join the team" Daichi says Y/N freezes "U-Um no I'm not very good at volleyball Tanaka just invited me to come and watch practice" Y/N says just as Daichi starts to say something someone bursts through the gym doors and runs over to Daichi "Sorry I'm late Daichi" says a short boy that is a little bit taller than Y/N He then turned to face Y/N he stood there and just stared with his jaw dropped then suddenly he shouted "HOLY CRAP HE'S HOT"

Y/N's whole face turned bright red as he hid behind his brother, Tanaka snickered "Damn Noya nobody's made Y/N this flustered in ages come on Y/N introduce yourself " Tanaka said pushing Y/N in front of him, "H-Hi Noya-Senpai I'm Y/N i-it's nice to meet you" Y/N said looking up at Nishinoya but instead of replying Nishinoya just got a wide smile on his face, "Oh crap Y/N you called him senpai he loves that" Tanaka says while Nishinoya continues to smile, Y/N started to feel anxious as all the others started looking at him. "U-Um I think I should g-get going" Y/N says stepping back but before he can run off Nishinoya grabs his arm "Wait stay and watch practice if you do I promise to do my best just for you" Nishinoya said with a wink making Y/N blush "O-Ok Noya-Senpai".

(Time~Skip)

After practice Y/N waited for Tanaka to pack up so they can go home, Y/N heard footsteps in front if him and expected them to be from his brother but when he look up he saw. Nishinoya "Hey Y/N how was I wasn't I totally awesome" Nishinoya says with a smirk on his face "Y-Yeah Noya-Senpai your r-receives are i-incredible" Y/N says "Hehe damn right they are I am Karasuno's guardian after all" he says with a smirk that made Y/N's heart skip a beat "So anyway Y/N since I was so awesome today would you like to go on a date with me" Nishinoya asks, Y/N blushes a bright red "U-Um s-sure I-I don't mind g-going on a date with y-you" Y/N says "Great so I guess I'll see you in a few hours you better be ready" Nishinoya says "O-Ok see you later Noya-Senpai" "Yeah see you later boyfriend" Noya says giving Y/N a kiss on the cheek.

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Chapter is finally doneeeeee hope you guys enjoy and let me know how you felt about it whether you liked it or not anyway author out (/0_0/)