Part 7

I'm literally so happy right now I feel like this is just a dream. I can't believe that I see Yamato smiling at me.

"Alright lovebirds. As part of your family Hoshi, we got a little bit to say."

Yamato instantly furrowed his brows and I shook my head turning towards Uncle and Ren, whom I forgot was standing there. Yamato holds my hand and takes me to a seat as he plops down. I sit next to him, us both looking at Uncle and Ren. Brother's face is expressionless as always as he takes a seat along with Uncle.

"Alright. Hoshi,we don't have anything to say to you, so just listen along."

I smiled slightly,and swear I saw Yamato's eyes roll. He sighed, resting his head in his hand.

"Good. Now,Yamato,I'm gonna start and Ren will speak after. Yamato, all I really have to say is that you better be staying with Hoshi. And if you make her cry again, you'll be sorry."

I cringe. The way Uncle said that, smiling and looking so innocent, he seems scary. I don't even want to look at Ren.

"...Yamato...I already told you to not make the Princess cry."

I hate when he calls me Princess. Can't he just call me that back home and not here? Come on Ren...

"...you need to promise me...that you intend with staying with her. Promising not to hurt her or make her cry. Please do remember I also have our brother Jin..."

I feel like instead of talking to Yamato, he's talking to me! It's just freaking me out that he keeps talking with that expressionless face. And my other brother, Jin, can be very strong. I hear a gulp beside me and restrain from laughing.

"...I'm not trying to sound threatening. What I'm wanting to say is, Yamato, make my little sister the happiest person in the world. That's all our family wants..."

I smile slightly. Ren is just so over protective for a brother, but I know it just means he cares.

"...You got it Ren. I promise both of you, I will never ever make her sad, or hurt her in any way ever again. You have my word."

I turn my head to Yamato. His face looks super serious as he stares at Uncle and Ren. Gosh this is too much. I see Ren and Uncle nod approvingly, a smile on their faces.

Hehe...dorks...

------

It's later on at night. Me and Yamato are in bed. I turn my head to look at Yamato just to see him already staring. I blush slightly as he leans closer, nuzzling my nose with his. I giggle softly. When he's sleepy, he acts extra affectionate. It's so adorable. He wraps his arms around me still staring. I feel myself melt into his arms that I've missed so much. I feel myself get lost in his eyes, looking beautiful being illuminated by the moonlight. He doesn't look away as he quietly whispers,

"...I've missed you so, so much. I'm really, truly am sorry about everything..."

I smile at him. How many times do I have to tell him? I poke his forehead and his brows furrow. I giggle.

"Yamato. You don't have to apologize. I already know you never meant anything. It's okay. I still love you."

His lips turn up into a smile. I can't help but do the same. His head leans closer and he presses his lips against mine in a kiss.

I. Missed. His. Kisses.

He slowly pulls away and caresses my cheek with a smile. His eyes give off a soft, loving vibe. He looks so freaking adorable. I feel myself slowly start to feel sleepy and cuddle closer up against Yamato's chest. His head rest atop of mine.

"Goodnight Hoshi..."

He kisses my head and we both fall into a deep sleep.

----

The next morning, I'm instantly happy when I wake up in Yamato's arms. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen his adorable sleeping face. I look at his facial expression. His hair is messy and all over his face. He has a small little smile. He looks relaxed. I run my hand through his hair, clearing up his face as I kiss his forehead lightly. I slowly and carefully slip out his arms so he won't wake up. I know what I want to do. I grab my guitar and sit on a chair in the room. I smile at the sleeping Yamato as I softly start playing.

🎶'You are just to young

To find the senses in your life

Looking for

Something else

Like the dream

That you had'🎶

As I strummed along on my guitar, I couldn't help but start singing as well. I close my eyes with a smile, softly singing.

🎶'Fill your eyes with something else

Like tear drops in your eyes

Who does care

What you are

While the river flows

In you'🎶

I slowly end the song and open my eyes. I see Yamato laying in bed, a smile on his face.

"Good morning..."

He whispers ever so quietly. I smile at him.

"Good morning."