CHAPTER 01: Tera hi main har dafa...

[NOTE:  To begin with my first ever PreRish story... like first non-ArShi fiction ever, so hopefully it hasn't turn out bad. This story is NOT for AnuPre or Anurag Fans basically since I love PreRish/Erica-Karan Grover jodi a hell lot more and am not a regular KTZK2 viewer, just few episodes after KSG's entry here and there along with SBS interviews to know what's going on in the show and FFs. So, pardon me if there is any mistake in my interpretations but I portrayed the characters as I would like them to see mostly and I am too cheesy-romantic sort of writer LOL. Anyways, I couldn't just get it out of my head since I got the idea from reading so many PreRish stories in last few days, had to give it a try.  Also, excessive use of songs, well like I said am extremely cheesy like that and love to use songs a little too much, so please don't mind LOL.

Along with that my Prerna is more sensible because she chooses Rishabh Bajaj in the giving end, so yeah LOL. Also, she doesn't go around tendency to giving pravachan-bhashan and crying all the time like helpless victim, seriously I don't understand why should she cry all the time. And for my Rishabh I have tried to keep his character as it was originally in the show grey-shaded introvert with sharp mind and sarcastic mouth yet hides his sensitive side. Forgive me if Rishabh Bajaj doesn't come out like that or becomes too cheesy, will try to not turn him into some romantic teenager, this first time am trying something with a grey-shaded character like Mr. Bajaj. For me, KSG as Mr. Bajaj rocks, remain the original Bajaj and that is how it will be in my story as well, so sorry KP fan out there this Mr. Bajaj is all KSG.]

*-*-*-*-*

PLOT CLARIFICATION: Prerna is not pregnant and neither Anurag-Prerna ever shared physical intimacy due to situations never giving the opportunity as well as Rishabh-Prerna are four months married now while it is been two months since Bajaj family came to live in Basu Bari. I don't know in the show what all properties Anurag had taken from Rishabh other than Bajaj Mansion, so in this story just taken Bajaj Mansion only while Bajaj owns fifty percent shares in Basu Industries and Basu Bari completely. Also, Maasi and Tanvi are genuinely nice and care about Rishabh along with Tanvi has no romantic feelings or intentions towards him for any reason, they share more like siblings who are close more like good friends' relationship. In Sharma family, Prerna's brothers and Bhabhi have accepted Rishabh after the incident during Kukki's birthday when despite being injured Rishabh came to court to give statement in favour of their mother. But Veena still doesn't accept him as her son-in-law as she thinks he is bad and thinks Anurag is better suited but has she forgiven Prerna. Shivani also still a firm believer that Anurag is the only one for her Prerna Di and doesn't like Mr. Bajaj at all and is ever ready to help Anurag in anything to help him reunite with her sister. Prerna visits Sharma Niwas now and even Rishabh also comes there though his mother-in-law and sister-in-law are barely cordial with him but he doesn't take it to heart and is always respectful and humble towards them while shares friendly relation with his two brothers-in-law and Suman Bhabhi. Five years old, Sneha Bajaj aka Kukki is pampered by all Sharma family members regardless of whatever opinion they have about anything else.