EPILOGUE: Mohabbat teri zaroorat...

[WARNING: This chapter has mature content near the end which is mark as such for readers so those who are uncomfortable reading with it can easily skip those portions.]

"Dil yeh tere bina

Maanta hi nahi

Kuch bhi tere siwa

Maangta hi nahi"

                 - Title song of 'Ishq Mein Marjawan 2'

FIVE YEARS LATER

BAJAJ INFRAGIANT, LONDON – 04:00 P.M.

In the tastefully decorated cabin in grey and white shades with modern black accented furniture clearly showing the intimidating feel of its owner. At the moment Mehra is seated on the chair in front of the black glass-top desk as he spoke: "And Mr. Basu got mixed up with those U.S. investors without proper background check or researching them. Since the investors don't really invest to prosper themselves but to destroy the others are now going to usurped the entire Basu publications, along with Basu Badi. The Basu's have received notice of evacuating Basu Bari within two days and next week the U.S. investors are going to dissolve Basu Publications completely along with demolishing Basu Bari." looking up from the file as he closed it and passed forward to his boss.

Dressed in pinstripe black suit with white shirt and black tie while looking dashing as ever, Rishabh took the file and leaned leather chair and comments opening the file: "If only Junior Basu had used even half of the brains he possessed." sighing as if upset which he sort of was now that this thrilling Basu chase has come to an end five years later. It had taken him so much time because he had carefully been indirectly orchestrating the downfall of Basu's from behind the scenes. A task made easier due to hot-headed Junior Basu's rash decisions though Mrs. Sengupta's levelheadedness also worked as factor for Basu's sustaining this long.

It has been five years since Rishabh had left India with his family and it had been the best decision he had made considering that without drama of Basu's and Sharma family's influence, his relationship with Prerna has grown leaps and bounds with no shadow of past tainting it. In the last five years, his business empire has prospered, Prerna has completed her Fashion Designing and now running a successful Fashion House named 'Inspire' which has become popular treading brand. There personal life is has also changed for good with Kukki finally gotten her voice four years ago and now speaks fluently, Tanvi is married and settled along with Maasi happily on pilgrim tours now free her responsibilities. The most exciting thing that happened was almost two years ago Prerna had gotten pregnant, then given birth to their twin cute mischievous boys named Rishaan and Rehaan who had just turned one-year old few days ago. Over all life for Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj is perfect with their own playful nok-jhok, cute three children, successful careers and obviously lot of love between them.