3.Middle School

Middle school is almost the same as Elementary school. You take classes, you eat school lunch, you go home.

But, the harsh bullying starts here.
Not all, but many middle schoolers here which are mostly 13-15 y/o are so entitled to their social status that they have no respect for others. They will do anything to make their social status up.
They will easily talk behind there best of friends, they will not talk to you at all if your social status are bellow them, and even bully a kid who is hated by a popular kid to DEATH for the hope of gaining clout.

There was a case in my school that a boy has been harshly bullied that he ended his own life. but that's for another story.

As I said, not everyone is like this. there are some good people too. there are people that doesn't care about social status and will become friends with anyone. They were the best people to be with.

Another difference is the school system.
You have to get good grades and pass interviews and many tests to get to high school. If you study hard, then you can go to a great high school that can get you to the best of colleges but if you don't, then you go to a crappy high school where you can't really go to any college that isn't extremely expensive. or after you graduate, you work at a lowly company or even minimum wage jobs.

That's about it.
Stay tuned for the next Chapter
"High school"
If you have any suggestions you want me to talk about then please leave a comment. Thank you for reading!