Unplanned Awakening

The wandering soul had decided that whenever it was born again, it would lock it's memories deep inside it for the next one.

But the soul made a promise, or it might also be called a curse. It engraved it deep into his soulー to its very being.

That when it meets a familiar face (character), its memories would surface. Because it was scared of dying without knowing the reason again.

But there were a few exceptions on how its memories would be unlocked.

An exception.

If it feels danger. If it senses that someone was out for its life. If someone wants it to die.

That was why when Yua Sora had blinked, the soul began to release its memories.

Sora had been mourning for his parents, who had died in an airplane crash. They were just coming back from their business trip, when a storm had unknowingly formed close to the air traffic that the planes normally went through. Many, many... people lost their lives.

When Sora received his memories, he inwardly laughed, self deprecatingly. Such stories only happens in cliche soap operas. He didn't expect to experience a tragic backstory.

But, the lifeー this life of his as Yua Sora maybe really a soap opera. Because glancing a bit behind was the several relatives that had attended his parents' funeral.

A dangerous glint appeared in Sora's eyes, one that an eight year old wouldn't have, as he gazed at the mocking smiles that his relatives though that they hid.

He didn't understand the world, or the conversations his parents and relatives had when he was around. His young mind couldn't process the world, stocks, shares, and company that they had talked about when he was busy playing with toys back then.

Though now isn't back then. With him awake, he knew that these greedy bastards are after the inheritance his parents had given him. They surely wished the funeral would end sooner so that they could coax him into giving in.

It wasn't a guess, rather he saw it. His soulーthe seer, had seen Yua Sora's future.

These relatives would take everything, not leaving anything for the eight year old boy, and force him and his parents' loyal workers to live off poorly.

Well, Sora called them loyal, but some of those, especially the bodyguards were only loyal to his dead grandfather and father.

They believed that their boss or leader needs to show their strength to them before they could give their loyalty. It was a harsh condition for the young Sora.

But not anymore.

Sora turned around and faced his relatives. He could see them quickly change their expressions from sneers to sympathy. If they want to be actors, then they should've just joined the showbusiness world, maybe there they could earn the money they want to have, these trash of a human beings.

"Sora, you poor child."

"Just remember that we're always here for you."

"That's right, Sora."

Convincing smiles of reassurance plagues Sora's sight. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the loyal butlerー Clive, show extensive worry for him, but the pressure Clive felt from the bodyguards behind him stopped him from helping Sora.

"It's okay, uncles, aunties, I'm alright." Sora tried to shoo them away with a smile. But it seems like the slightly puffed eyes and red nose that he had made them think that he was only trying to look tough.