deku black 2

Shigaraki (deku)pov

I run around helping people, i wear my hero costume and put on my bunny hoodie thingy (i forgot what it was) so people wony freak out when they see me,so far the media doesnt know anything about by change. But that isnt important right now.

As im carrying some people to the exit i hear an explosion. Getting curious about this.

I drop off the people.  And tell them to take of themselves.

They nod.

I go and check out the explosion, i run and run,seeing bodies burning almost makes me vomit.

I keep running until i see uraraka.

"Uraraka!" I get her attention."Oh HEY DEKU" . She says

"Are you also checking out the explosion" i ask her while me and her run.

"Yeah" she says

"Ok lets go" she nods

Mirio pov

I fall on my knees

Hes to strong.

"pathetic,how did you even get in the hero course....you dont even have quirk"

Darn hes right without a quirk im im.....useless

"Oh well doesnt matter quirk or not you'll die today....hero"

Shigaraki (deku)pov

As i run we turn a corner and see mirio on laying on the floor with a hole in his chest...and the other me with a blade.

"M-MIRIO!!!!" I YELL with tears but you cant see it because of my mask

"D-d-deku...run ill distract him,y-you get help" uraraka says, but i can tell shes scared.

"No ur-" before i can finish shes uses her quirk on me and sends me flying far away from her.

"URARAKA!!!!"  I YELL

Uraraka pov

I get in a fighting stance ready to fight him,but at the same time im scared...he just killed mirio.

And where is eri?

I and run towards him and he does,and soon as i blink im met with a kick.

Deku black pov

She starts running towards me and so do i.

I rush at full speed and kick her

Before she can react.

Sending her flying into a wall

She tries getting up then blue flames come out of a corner.

disintegrating her

"Thanks" dabi walks out the corner and faces me and continues walking down the hall.

I walk up to her ashes and pick them up.

"Free coffee" i say to myself.

I grab a jar from a random classroom and put the ashes in there.

As i close the jar a blue lazer comes out of nowhere and destroys it.

"WHAT THE HELL" i yell i turn to my right and look out the destroyed wall,and see a class 1a student.

Yuuga aoyama

"Now now dont start running away"

I start walking to him slowly while smiling.

"W-w-WAIT I D-DIDNT MEAN IT I-I S-SWEAR" He yells, what a coward

He tries shooting another lazer hitting me head on.

Yuuga pov

I shoot a lazer at him creating a explosion,when the smoke clears....i i see him...

Deku black pov.

I had enough.

I walk out the smoke and say "any last words hero?"

he screams in fear and trys running away but i wont let him.

I shoot multiple blast at him knocking him out.

I walk towards his unconscious body and crush his skull.

"Finally i can get REVENGE FINALLY FINALLY MASTER DONT WORRY ILL AVENGE YOU!!"

I haven't had this much fun in ages.

Now where are you...allmight.