[Weekend, Gone Wrong..]

The next say, Saturday night.
Oikawa and Sugawara met up at a bar.
Sugawara waved, hugging Oikawa happily.
Oikawa smiles, hugging him back gently.
"Hey honey, how's it been?"He asked kindly.
Sugawara smiles, stepping back.
"Great! I've been really excited and nervous at the same time. Though almost got caught texting you a few times."He giggled.
Oikawa puts his hands in his pockets.
"That wouldn't of been good. Anyways, should we go in?"He said.
Sugawara nods, being happy as he walked into the bar with his lover, holding his hand.
After a couple of hours Sugawara had drank a bit and was quite drunk.
Oikawa hadn't drank at all, and was talking to Sugawara normally and looking after him since he was drunk.
It was all going to his plan.
Around 1am, the two headed back to Oikawas place.
Sugawara talked with his lover, being his happy self. Little did he know what was to come soon. 
The two boys walked into Oikawas dorm, walking into his room.
Oikawa stood and "changed" as Sugawara sat on Oikawas bed, being happy as he yawned.
Oikawa took off his own shirt, beginning go unbuckle his belt.
"Hey, babe..why don't we have some fun?"He said, slipping his belt off.
Sugawara looks at him, confused.
"But we said we'd do it tomorrow..I don't want to right now.."He said, getting up. He was a little scared now.
Oikawa pushes him back onto the bed, pinning him down.
"Aww cmon, don't be a party pooper..besides, it's 1am so it is the next day.."He said, grabbing his belt and tying Sugawaras hands to the bedframe after taking his shirt off.
Sugawara was scared to fight back, plus he didn't want to seem boring to Oikawa.
"But..please I don't want to Oikawa..I want to wait a little later.."He said.
Oikawa looks down at Sugawara.
"You're ruining my mood, Suga. I'm getting angry and you aren't going to like it when I'm angry."He said, glaring at him.
Sugawara was now very terrified, praying someone would come save him.
"P-please..atleast be gentle.."He said.
Oikawa didn't answer, practically tearing Sugawara pants and boxers off. Along with his own and throwing them God knows where.
He bit around Sugawaras neck and collarbone, leaving dark hickeys and sometimes piercing his skin.
He wasn't being gentle at all.
Sugawara whimpered. "Oikawa gentle pl-"He was interrupted by Oikawa.
"Shut up! I'm gonna put a ball gag in your mouth if you don't be quiet!"He snapped.
Sugawara closed his mouth, whimpering.
Oikawa huffed, he licked Sugawaras nipples a bit, playing with them.
Sugawara moaned gently a little.
Oikawa put Sugawaras legs on each side of him, slipping some lube off of his desk.
Sugawara noticed.
"N-no! Please don't enter me it's gonna h-hurt!"He whimpered.
Oikawa ignored his begging until Sugawara started moving.
"Stop moving you brat! I'm on limited time here so stop before I fucking make you!"He snapped.
Sugawara immediately listened, he was shivering in fear.
Oikawa slopped some lube onto his cock, rubbing it on more.
Oikawa then lined himself up, sighing to himself before roughly shoving into him.
He gave him no time I adjust as he began thrusting roughly.
Sugawara felt tears prick his eyes and fall down his face, quite a lot.
He moaned out of pleasure and pain as he occasionally begged Oikawa to stop or atleast slow down.
Oikawa ignored his cries as he kept thrusting, growling as he reached a hand up and grabbed a handful of Sugawaras hair and pulled it.
Sugawara cried out and moaned from this. It hurt, a lot.
After about an hour of the pain and abuse, Oikawa was close to climax before Oikawas roommate, Iwaizumi burst in.
He dragged Oikawa off of Sugawara and kicked him in the gut.
"Stop it you fucking monster!"He said, punching and knocking Oikawa out.
He sighed, looking at Sugawara.
"I'm so sorry, Oikawa is extremely mental so he has bad problems..please excuse him."He said, sighing as he helped Sugawara up, and gave him a pair of his own clothes to change into.
Sugawara changed before thanking Iwaizumi.
"It's alright..I'm glad you helped me, thank you. I appreciate it, a lot..I owe you one."He said, sighing.
He was still a little drunk.
He looked at the time, sighing.
Iwaizumi nodded.
"You can sleep with me if you'd like. It's pretty late and your quite vulnerable to horny men."He said.
Sugawara nodded.
"Oh yes, thank you.."He said.
That night, Oikawa was angry and locked himself in his room.
Meanwhile, Iwaizumi and Sugawara slept together in Iwaizumis bed.
Iwaizumi obviously keeping sugawara safe.

(WHEW that's a lot. Kinda feel bad for suga but hsebdihd anways, including these words this whole thing had 815 words)