[Apologies]

After a month of ignoring eachother, Oikawa apologized to Sugawara.
Sugawara, being to in love to refuse, accepted his apology.
Since then the two were normal, Oikawa being nice and such.
But that soon ended. After a couple of months, Oikawa got back into the routine of raping sugawara every week, almost every night.
And abusing him when no one was around.
Sugawara didn't tell anyone, afraid that nobody would believe him.
He hid all the marks received with makeup.
A few years later in time, the teams were friends and such.
But, Oikawa and sugawara still together and living with eachother.
Even worse, Sugawara was pregnant.
(don't ask I decided boys can get pregnant because yeah, don't like it, don't read. Simple.)
And it was Oikawas baby.
He was 8 months in, having a big stomach being pregnant with twins.
Currently he was at the house, Oikawa at work so he had karasuno over.
Over the years, kageyama and hinata got together, along with noya and asahi, Tanaka and kiyoko, so on.
He smiles, hanging out with them.
Sugawara had been forced to quit volleyball because of Oikawa but he still talked with the team.
The team knew the two were together, but didn't know the abuse and rape sugawara was going through every day he was with Oikawa.
He smiles, talking with them and such.
They were playing a game.
Kageyama and hinata had a kid along with Kiyoko and tanaka so those two were playing with eachother.
Soon Oikawa got home, sugawara feeling a shiver down his spine.
Oikawa smiles. "Hey! Didn't expect you guys to be here."He said.
Nishinoya waved. "We didn't expect you to be home so early. We're all just hanging out if you'd like to join."He offered.
Sugawara glanced away.
Oikawa took the offer, changing and showering before joining them, sitting next to Sugawara.
Sugawara smiles, acting as if he were happy.
Daichi sensed something off, feeling a bit worried.
Daichi sensed as Sugawara was uncomfortable.
"Hey suga can we talk?"He asked.
Sugawara looks at him and nods.
The two walk outside.
Daichi looks at him in the eyes.
"Sugawara, are you okay? You don't seem happy around Oikawa."He said.
When Daichi finished, sugawara broke down.
"Help me daichi..Oikawa has been raping and abusing me for years.."He cried.
Daichi hugged him in shock.
"He..what?"He said, his eyes widened. "I'll get you help. Don't worry."He said, determined.
Sugawara cried into his chest.
"Thank you..I don't want to go back in there please get him away from me."He said.
Daichi nods.
"Come on. I'll call the others later, were leaving."He said.
He carried sugawara to his car, putting him in and getting in himself.
Oikawa looked out the window and seen them, standing up.
"Where are they going!?"He growled, slamming his hands down on the table.
Noya perks up.
"Oh, their probably going to hang out alone like always. Nothing to worry about,"He said.
Oikawa sat down.
"Right, right."He said, taking a deep breath..

[The end of this chapter. This is a short story so it will only have five chapters, but stick with me. This chapter has a total of 543 words.]