Chapter 1

I was alone in my home until I got a phone call from Sam I answered "hello?" I waited for a reply  "ALEX" I jumped " woah woah slow down what?" I said "I got three As and I'm right outside your house with dad wanna come with us to get my first car?" he asked I then looked out of the window and they waved I nodded "coming down hang on a sec" I said smiling I've been bestfriends with Sam for years now he's getting his first car and I'm happy for him. I then went down got my boots on and walked out "Hi sam Hi Ron" I yelled smiling jumping in the back in the car "you first car huh" I said smiling rubbing Sam's hair Ron laughed, Finally after minutes on the road  we pulled in the dealership "DAD no no no no" I hear Sam freaking out of excitement  "yeh no is right" Ron said as we pull to the next shop with rust cars Sam looked at his dad " you think that is funny" Sam said I tried holding my laugh in "yeh it is" Ron said "no its not I'm not talking to you during this" Sam said we then pulled up and got out and noticed a man we walked up to "What can I do for you?" he asked "buying my son's first car" Ron said ''You came to me?" he said I nodded " We had to" I said looking at Sam. "well we're basically family Uncle Bobby B, Uncle Bobby B he repeated himself we then walked around looking for the right car for him I then noticed a yellow black old style 1976 Camaro that looked nice I then sat in and smiled "this is the one" I said I then yelled Sam over he sat in as well and agreed this is it. Finally Ron and Bobby came by "What about this dad?" Sam said Bobby then acted weird "the heck is this I don't know anything about this car MANY!" he yelled "WHAT?" the guy yelled back "WHAT IS THIS?" Bobby yelled "IDK You think I know anything I don't know about that car that's loco!" he yelled back. 

"How much?" Ron asked the guy sighed "5 grand"  he said Ron said "no forget it get out  you two" Ron ordered us we just nodded then Bobby walked next to the bug car "What about this you can add racing stripes to" Bobby said getting in "No I don't want a Bug that has racing stripes on" Sam said closing the car door, the suddenly Bobby almost fell out " woah are you okay?" Ron said "yeh I'm fine no big deal it happens"  Bobby says I nodded. Then for some reason the radio turned on "That's odd..." I said then all of the sudden all of the car's windows broke and we all duc down. Then Bobby looked up $4,000 I smiled at Sam and he did so finally Sam just of us going to that Lake party I agreed but we had to pick up Miles "ugh do we have it he's annoyed" I said with my arm out of the window Sam nodded "yes we have to" he said I just eye rolled him.