Chapter 2!

We then got to the party and walked out I just sat on the car's hood with my hands in my blue hoodie that has red sleeves I then sighed noticed Trent walking over to the boys I then hear Sam had a comeback at Trent I smiled "that a boy" I laughed they then walked back and we just waited then Sam was looking at Mikela "that's weird" I said looking at Sam then the radio turn on. "I'm gonna take her home" I nodded and smiled "What she's the jocks girlfriend let her hitchhike" Miles said I eye rolled as I got in the back seat "what no Miles she lives miles away" Sam said "fine we can just put her in the back he replied "come on Miles we can't just put her in the back now get out" I yelled as Sam pushed him out "You can't do this to me" he yelled out as we drove off to her. "Hi Mikela it's  Sam Witwikey and Alex Light I was wondering If you need me to drive you home I-I mean take you home with my car," Sam said I giggled Mikela then sighed and got in I got closer to the both of them "Hi" I said " I can't believe I'm here right now" she said I then moved back and had an awkward face Sam looked back at me then turn to her "you can duck down if you want I mean It won't hurt my feelings" Sam said I just stared off into the distance. Mikela heastaited "oh no no no I didn't mean it like with you I just meant here in this situation" she said "the same situation that I'm always in cuz I don't I guess I have a type  for hot guys for tight abs and and really big arms" she said smiling "big arms" sam said "well uh coming to auditions in the car like I just put in that light there in that disco ball" he said I then noticed he was trying to flex I eye rolled at him. After an hour of the problem of the car engine we then made the stop to her home I then climbed over the front seat "that was something" I laughed out Sam blushed in embarrassment "s-shut up" he said. It was a bit late to go home so Judy thought I should sleep over. I then sat on the couch plugged in my phone. I then laid back and pulled up the blanket close to me. I then turned over where the tv is Ron put on my favorIte show I  then drifted off to sleep. I didn't sleep long because I heard someone running. I got up and it was Sam "Alex come on someone is  stealing my car" he yelled grabbing my arm as I grabbed my hoodie "DAD CALL 911!" he yelled as we jumped on the bike I didn't have words, it  happened fast. We then spotted the car by the junkyard and Sam and I were hiding behind this wall and the car no one didn't stole it. The car was alive because it transformed into a big robot "oh my god..." I whispered Sam then took out his phone and started voice recorder "M-my  name is Sam Witwicky and  "I-I'm Alex Light" I said through his phone "if anyone found this my car is alive okay Mom, dad if you found Beastly Beauties that's not mine I'm holding it for Miles" Sam sighed for a moment while I had my mouth wide open "No wait I lied It is mine one of the uncle gave it to me I'm sorry  Mom, dad, mojo I love you Sam said hanging up his phone.