Chapter 4

But we're still in cuffs I huffed as one of the men uncuffed me and I walked away to Sam and Mikela "take them off" she said to the men I was laughing as he took off his clothes he got was he deserve then move helicopters came we ran as fast as we could. Then Prime picked us up as he hid under a bridge we held on him but then Mikela fell and Sam did so but Optimus tried catching them but failed then Bumblebee reached them I was still in shock but then the men caught them "no.." I said looking at Prime "we must do something" I ordered Prime said we cannot harm the humans I mean I understand that but... I agree with Jazz then everyone left after tha caught Sam, Mikela, and Bee... we then jumped down by the water I sighed but then noticed something I walked to and it was the glasses. I ran to Optimus "it's the glasses!" I yelled he picked me up and he smiled "finally.." he said.

We were at the abanon place Jazz was still talking about saving Bee. I mean I agree I miss them then Opimus found out where the Allspark is I smiled "Autobots Roll Out!" he yelled as they transformed we then drove I noticed Bumblebee and some Army trucks I looked out of the window and smiled They have the cube I glad too we then followed them as well but then I looked back and I saw the cop car from before "Prime!" he already knew but then transformed but then I was thrown but was caught by Ironhide. "I thought I was gonna die Thanks Ironhide" I thanked him and he nodded as he transformed back into the truck and drove off into the town with the Army. Everyone got out and Sam had the cube I ran to him. Then the captain came by us "who are you I asked?" Sam looked at me "That's Will he's been helping us" I nodded and smiled he then told us we needed to go to that building and give the other the cub we nodded and started running with Ironhide and Ratchet as they protected us. As we got closer Megatron came.. But Opimus came and fought him I blushed at his actions we got on the roof but then Megatron was behind us we were about to give the cube to the helicopters but Starscream shot them down and we hid behind a statue.  "Give me the cube boy..." he said then he noticed me "ah so your the sparkmate.." he said I was confused "I'm never giving you this cube!!" Sam yelled "wrong choice boy.." then Megatron hit us and we fell off the building but Opimus caught Sam but he didn't get to me on time....

"NOOOO" I heard Opimus yell I then blackout I woke up in some place I then saw two robots that One was a female and one was a male "hello.." I said They looked down at me and the female bot came closer "my little sparkling good to see you again.." she said as she picked me up "w-what do you mean do I know you?" I asked her if she seemed a bit sad when I said that "I'm your mother.." she said I was shocked "r-really?" I said she nodded "I'm sorry I do not have any memory.." I said looking down at my mother's hands she said she understood then she touched my head I had a long flashback and now I remembered I started crying hugging my mother's hand and noticed my father he smiled at me as he hugged mother. My parents' names were Blackfire and Silverlate they are both autobots. My parents let me live and I came back but as I woke up, shock eyes were on me I looked down and I was in my Robot form "cool.." I said I then explained to everyone but Opimus was still fighting Megatron I had a sad look in my eyes...